Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Uses Of Crystals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Uses Of Crystals   Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Technically, a crystal is any solid substance in which the atoms, molecules or ions are arranged in an orderly repeating pattern extending in all three spatial dimensions. For Neopagans, however, a crystal is a mineral capable of receiving storing, transmitting or amplifying vibrational energy, and is often used as a tool for healing, prophecy or communication.

Like candles, crystals and gemstones play a key part in most rituals in Wicca. Different crystals are associated with different elements and are believed to have different powers, magical properties and attributes. The following are just a guide as individuals differ widely in their interpretations and claims:

Agate (aids in restoration of energy and healing, brings happiness, wealth, health and long life, increases ability to ward off self-induced anger and inner bitterness)
Amber (protection, absorbs and changes negative energy into positive energy)
Amethyst (protection, controls all types of harmful behaviour, increases spiritual awareness, calms and soothes)
Bloodstone (stimulates flow of energy, heals blood circulation problems, promotes courage, renewal, enhances creativity, encourages unselfishness)
Carnelian (stimulates analytical capabilities and precision, relieves feelings of anger or hatred, relieves sexual tension)
Citrine (dissipates and transmutes negative energy, stimulates mental focus and endurance)
Diamond (removes voids from one's aura, inspires creativity, ingenuity, inventiveness, inspiration, faith and endurance)
Emerald (increases creative imagination, prosperity, love, fertility, sensitivity, loyalty and domestic bliss, enhances memory and brings harmony)
Garnet (brings out creative energies, aids in love, purification, cleansing and the elimination of things in disorder, good for blood related ailments and iron deficiencies)
Hematite (excellent grounding stone, protective, reflects negative energy away, assists in balancing body, mind and spirit, mental attunement)
Jade (helps in remembering and understanding dreams, prolongs life and bring riches, increases confidence and self-sufficiency)
Jasper (used for nurturing, stabilizing the aura, aid in safe astral travel; Red Jasper is for protection; Yellow Jasper clears the mind; Brown Jasper aids in concentration and may be worn for grounding and centring)
Lapis Lazuli (expands awareness, attunes to creativity, fine-tunes the feelings and instincts, helps to overcome depression, protects and enhances a state of serenity, assists in entering other realms)
Malachite (exudes maternal love and warmth, used for healing purposes, absorbs negativity, clarifies emotions, good for money and luck, good stone for gardening)
Moonstone (stimulates confidence and composure, enhances all feminine aspects of one's nature, brings calmness and awareness, trance-inducing)
Obsidian (useful in healing, provides clarity, excellent grounding and protective stone, each type of obsidian also has its own specific qualities)
Onyx (powerful grounding stone, aids in concentration, absorbs negativity, banishes grief, enhances self-control, stimulates wise decision-making, encourages happiness and good fortune)
Opal (balance, aids creativity and inspiration, imagination and mystical qualities)
Pearl (soothing, helps overcome obstacles, absorbs negative energy, induces faith, charity, innocence and focus, enhances personal integrity)
Peridot (emits a warm and friendly energy, regulates cycles, excellent for healing and protection)
Quartz, Clear (used for logic, for a clear mind and as a scrying crystal, can create altered states of consciousness, unlocks abilities of the mind, amplifies healing energy, heals inner negativity)
Quartz, Rose (emits a gentle and calming energy, brings harmony, promotes feelings of love and happiness, releases the imagination, good for children)
Quartz, Blue (increases concentration, rain stone)
Quartz, Smoke (protective stone, astral stone, good for variable people or someone working with multiple personality disorder, dissolves negative emotions,excellent grounding stone, promotes joy of life)
Ruby (promotes creativity and the ability to expand beyond oneself, promotes nurturing, spiritual wisdom, health, knowledge and wealth, excellent shielding and protective stone)
Sapphire (eliminates frustration and allows for the fulfillment of dreams and desires, removes unwanted thoughts, counteracts negative witchcraft and attracts good spirits)
Tigerseye (aids clarity of mind, enhances psychic ability; Blue Tigerseye is good for airline fears and boats; Brown Tigerseye reflects danger away; Red Tigerseye enables physical protection and physical prowess)
Topaz (calms emotions, protects against external stressors, restores physical energy and a quiet emotional nature)
Turquoise (protection, verbal prowess, promotes strength, vitality and calmness, good stone to tune into for beginning crystal magic)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Crystals play a key part in many Wiccan rituals

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Uses Of Crystals   Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:15 am

Tigerseye has always been an all-time favourite of mine, not just for its allure, but also its magickal properties, which have stayed true to me all this time. Cool

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: Uses Of Crystals   Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:00 am

I will be moving this topic to our new section "Crystal Magic". Also, I'll be adding an introduction on how everyone can start using or finding their own crystals and how it can work for any aspect of your life.

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Uses Of Crystals   Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:57 am

Charm Moonchild wrote:
I will be moving this topic to our new section "Crystal Magic". Also, I'll be adding an introduction on how everyone can start using or finding their own crystals and how it can work for any aspect of your life.

Blessed Be,
thank you miss charm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Uses Of Crystals   Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:04 am

Blasphemous wrote:
Tigerseye has always been an all-time favourite of mine, not just for its allure, but also its magickal properties, which have stayed true to me all this time. Cool
yeah a friend of mine have lots of crystals.she gave one to me and said its blessed by dark goddess spell! scratch its a black agate.i will post a picture of it soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: Uses Of Crystals   Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:38 am

WhiteDemon wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:
yeah a friend of mine have lots of crystals.she gave one to me and said its blessed by dark goddess spell! scratch its a black agate.i will post a picture of it soon

Hi WhiteDemon,

Blessed by Dark Goddess Spell, honestly I doubt that dear. If you read my post in the introduction to crystal magic. Crystals are pure energy and imbuing them with dark magic will defeat the true purpose of the crystals. If she did give you a dark crystal you should take a look at it closely or if you want you can reprogram the crystal to the purpose that it truly serves. Basically, a black agate is a projective stone which means that its energy is to project and it is also a fire element as all agates are. It is usually worn as an amulet for protection. It also safeguards the owner from any physical danger. If you want to reprogram this stone, I suggest that you bury it under soil for 7 days. What happens during this time is that the excess energy or negative programming placed within the stone is grounded back to the earth. Making it ready for a new programming or so that it can truly serve you as an amulet of protection.

I hope this clears things up and as always

Blessed Be,

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Uses Of Crystals   Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:12 am

Charm Moonchild wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:
Blasphemous wrote:

Hi WhiteDemon,

Blessed by Dark Goddess Spell, honestly I doubt that dear. If you read my post in the introduction to crystal magic. Crystals are pure energy and imbuing them with dark magic will defeat the true purpose of the crystals. If she did give you a dark crystal you should take a look at it closely or if you want you can reprogram the crystal to the purpose that it truly serves. Basically, a black agate is a projective stone which means that its energy is to project and it is also a fire element as all agates are. It is usually worn as an amulet for protection. It also safeguards the owner from any physical danger. If you want to reprogram this stone, I suggest that you bury it under soil for 7 days. What happens during this time is that the excess energy or negative programming placed within the stone is grounded back to the earth. Making it ready for a new programming or so that it can truly serve you as an amulet of protection.

I hope this clears things up and as always

Blessed Be,

thank you once again it was truly helpful.but there is another question.what power i can put in this black agate like a amazing power or a powerful spell? and how can i know that there is a power in this stone or not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: Uses Of Crystals   Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:04 am

WhiteDemon wrote:
thank you once again it was truly helpful.but there is another question.what power i can put in this black agate like a amazing power or a powerful spell? and how can i know that there is a power in this stone or not?

Sepehr,

If you read the post that you placed in this topic and all my post with regards to introduction to crystals then you would already know that crystals already have powers within them. As YOU have posted here, you gave everyone a glimpse on what powers crystals have within, so it kinda confuses me when it comes to the question above. And I'm also left thinking if you understood the article you posted under this section and the rest of what I posted. If you want to imbue the crystal with a powerful spell then my dear as it is with other things occult YOU have to get to know the crystal. You have to meditate with it, grow accustom to the energy of the crystal, balance the energy of the crystal with yours. Even before you can program it to what you want, you will have to adhere to its needs. You must learn how to be one with the crystal. Only then will you know the true power of the stone you have. Below are the links to the articles I've created, I suggest that you study them and I'll add more in the future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blessed Be,

― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Uses Of Crystals   Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:11 am

Charm Moonchild wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:

Sepehr,

If you read the post that you placed in this topic and all my post with regards to introduction to crystals then you would already know that crystals already have powers within them. As YOU have posted here, you gave everyone a glimpse on what powers crystals have within, so it kinda confuses me when it comes to the question above. And I'm also left thinking if you understood the article you posted under this section and the rest of what I posted. If you want to imbue the crystal with a powerful spell then my dear as it is with other things occult YOU have to get to know the crystal. You have to meditate with it, grow accustom to the energy of the crystal, balance the energy of the crystal with yours. Even before you can program it to what you want, you will have to adhere to its needs. You must learn how to be one with the crystal. Only then will you know the true power of the stone you have. Below are the links to the articles I've created, I suggest that you study them and I'll add more in the future.

Blessed Be,

yes perhaps i didnt asked my question correctly but i understood the answer from links that you gave me.thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uses Of Crystals   

Back to top Go down

Uses Of Crystals
Page 1 of 1