Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» the Beast and the Vamp - Combined ?
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:05 am by AzazelStrix

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tonyDS

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:23 pm

intereting seel.....
just have one thing no sense.
it is a goethic like seal but lilith is not a goetic spirit......
interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brad1983

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:03 pm

Does it need to be these exact words? I mean, it's hard to memorize all of that so I would think that using your heart to use all the words you can memorize would be good enough. The idea I would think would to be to speak with both your heart and my words what your intentions are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brad1983

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:25 pm

ok something weird is kind of happening to me right at this point.

I did the sex part but was overcome with fear prior to actually starting to chanting and backed out. Now I'm hearing strange sounds like that of water running in a sink but all of our sinks are shut off.

It's probably nothing but then again, maybe it is something as well. Just thought I'd share that while it is still fresh in my head.

Also I think I'm going to try the Nosferatu Ritual since I'm having a lot of fear overwhelming me right now. Fear that I wasn't anticipating when I started to think of doing these things.

Not sure if that's normal or not but I'm definitely committed to trying to make the transition now.

Also, this is a little off topic, but how many vampires on this forum are actually over 100 but still have that young look like they are around 20?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:26 am

brad1983 wrote:
ok something weird is kind of happening to me right at this point.

I did the sex part but was overcome with fear prior to actually starting to chanting and backed out. Now I'm hearing strange sounds like that of water running in a sink but all of our sinks are shut off.

It's probably nothing but then again, maybe it is something as well. Just thought I'd share that while it is still fresh in my head.

Also I think I'm going to try the Nosferatu Ritual since I'm having a lot of fear overwhelming me right now. Fear that I wasn't anticipating when I started to think of doing these things.

Not sure if that's normal or not but I'm definitely committed to trying to make the transition now.

Also, this is a little off topic, but how many vampires on this forum are actually over 100 but still have that young look like they are around 20?

Welcome to the site Brad,vampires age until they hit 21 or age down to 21. They wont get old mind you(wrinkly and such I believe they will still look 21). Please make sure you read the vampire section thoroughly. Make sure you meditate before you do any type of ritual, it'll help center your mind and body and keep you calm, Fear can destroy anything you do, I suggest before doing anything else, meditate for a few and then try, but if you are having these doubts I would get your mind organized with meditation before doing anything.

As for the water thing that could have happened when you let fear permit your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
brad1983

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:12 am

Thank You for the quick reply. When you speak of meditation, I assume you are talking about the dark meditation. Ah, if only I had 4 hours out of a busy day to meditate. I am currently a husband and a very busy father of a 2 yr old daughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:52 am

Smile You are Welcome Brad, well you can do any type of meditation, I hope you can find a way to meditate I am sure it'll help you
Back to top Go down
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:24 pm

I might do this Smile when I go down to Texas though, so I can have my boyfriend around when I do this. I hope it works, Lilith don't back down on me now!
Back to top Go down
dzanki

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:34 am

Should I say this on english or my mother language???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dark Wanderer

PostSubject: Is this a sure shot ritual...   Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:31 am

As you know, I'm a low-level wiccan practitioner. Will this surely turn me into a vampire. I don't fear the physical pain and risks. You see, I have consumed moon water and haven't used any magic ever since I practiced wicca. Is my chakra enough to invoke Lilith herself.

Having sex won't be a problem, since I'm very good at it.(not boasting about it though)

What are the preparations needed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:09 am

Follow every thing and steps in the ritual.

You also know that lilith may or may not change you.

That is way there is more than one ritual on here
Back to top Go down
nicholas189

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Sat May 25, 2013 5:16 pm

can I say it in the forest were there no light but the moon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sneha

PostSubject: ques   Sun May 26, 2013 11:15 pm

which kind of meditation i have to do??? excluding dark meditation..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vsneha972@gmail.com
Ttayger

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:42 am

I here am probably for the month,
And how did somebody already do this ritual?
Do somebody as becaming a ritual all over it know?, I mean positive and negative changes effects after performing this ritual
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerath

PostSubject: what if your under age and you do the adult ritual   Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:32 am

what if your under age and you do the adult ritual?what would happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satrinah

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:11 pm

This is a quote taken from the ritual as on the first page -

'Lilith isn't the only one to be considered as a vamp but also a succubi. She a sex goddess and when she is invoke or you are taken to her, you might be demanded to have sex with her or any one of her servant. Therefore
it is required before you attempt this ritual is to have Sex with your partner, whether a boy to have with his girl or the other way around. Now if the person is single or couldn't have sex, he or she is supposed then to practice any sexual act before the attempt of the ritual. This is one of the reasons to why this ritual is only for adult. No one should attempt it without this, it is a complete waste of time or horrible failure then. Any act where it result on ejecting sexual body fluids counts, for example masturbation.'

Basically what he is saying is that due to the law you must be advised that this ritual is for adults over the age of consent that is. If you chose to ignore that then it is legally on your own head as you will be in violation of the law.
I hope that makes it clearer,
Satrinah

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xerath

PostSubject: adults only topic   Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:12 pm

do you need to go to the bathroom or can you have a mirror instead and be in your room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetalJunkie999

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:17 pm

Do you need to recite the words by heart or can one read it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satrinah

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:37 pm

MetalJunkie999 wrote:
Do you need to recite the words by heart or can one read it?
Hi MetalJunkie,
I used to have memory problems, so I would spend the time learning the words so that the energy was flowing and I had built the ritual in, and on one level already walked through it, and then if I still felt I needed it, I would have the words close to hand as well.

Xerath, the reason the bathroom is needed is for the fixed mirror, and so that you are uninterrupted. If you have access to a large fixed mirror that can be positioned so that you can see it clearly from the bed, or from standing in the room, then I don't see why that can't be used. Having read through the ritual several times there seems to be no alluding to needing either the watery energy or a level of physical debasement for this ( some Dark Djinn are conjured in the bathroom as the energy is seen as dirty and attracting evil debased entities), so I personally would say carry on!
Satrinah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetalJunkie999

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:08 am

Alright thanks, I shall learn it at once then......cannot wait to see if it works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampire8808

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:41 pm

What would happen if you did this ritual before the age of 18 or whatever the official "adult" age is in his/her country
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satrinah

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:48 am

I have already answered this question - you may well be in volation of your States legislations.
Ultimately morality is not the issue here, your maturity, ability to use energy and legislation is. Please be circumspect and sensible when looking at doing these rites.
I also want to point out that sexual energy is very potent and it is actually very easy to lose yourself in the moment and miss the whole point of the exercise the younger you are - hormones, experience etc etc....
But ultimately it's your call and your experience
Satrinah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampire8808

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:14 pm

Ok thanks for the reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttayger

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:37 pm

What it for the symbol?
is he needed?
If it is with 'that' to do?

I apologise for bad English but is writing through the translator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adarsh

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:55 pm

If the ritual don't work on the first day then the next you have to do the same but this time with the light focused on the symbol in a dark room BUT REMEMBER YOU SHOULD BE ABOVE 18 It's a warning and if you still want to do it do it at ur own risk IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG WHICH COULD EVEN LEAD TO DEATH THE WEBSITE ADMINISTORS OR MODERATORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTION GOOD LUCK AND BE CAREFUL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ttayger

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:11 am

Well did I understand?
Behind 1 time isn't this symbol needed?, and if the ritual fails then is needed, but how to do it with this symbol?
I am supposed to print him, well then?
I am more than 20 years old
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   

Back to top Go down

FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next