Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» the Beast and the Vamp - Combined ?
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:05 am by AzazelStrix

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Adarsh

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:43 am

Well it is your choice to print the symbol or to draw it but printing is more accurate so i prefer if you do it with printin Good Luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampire8808

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:31 pm

Do you say the entire thing 13times or just the word plit into three syllables
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adarsh

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:52 pm

You should read the ritual again,you have to onlysay those three words thirteen times not the full thing again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mandiii

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:46 pm

I turn 17 in 12 days. i am definitly not a virgin with girls, and im not a virgin with guys. but i have only slept with 1 guy and i plan on marrying him. if i did this as a 17 yr old, what would happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampire8808

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:12 am

The question as been answer before its higher up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf2488

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:22 pm

I tried it last night. On the second night. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
truck8998

PostSubject: I think I messed up on the 2nd night of the ritual.   Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:19 am

So I did the rituals Preliminary steps and I was not tired though although I was exhausted and started staring at the sigil. The candle started flickering and I my eyes felt heavy. I started going into a transe while my eyes kept seeing blurs of light until it encompassed all my eyes and it would just keep doing this off and on.blood came out of my nose and it when I felt it it there's was on trace of it left like it had been licked up or something. My grandpa knocked on my door until I unlocked it. And I was so mad at myself and him for knocking me out of the transe. I could hear something breathing during this time and a invisible hand touching my head and shoulder. DID I MESS UP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nosferatu.deciple
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:59 am

truck8998 wrote:
So I did the rituals Preliminary steps and I was not tired though although I was exhausted and started staring at the sigil. The candle started flickering and I my eyes felt heavy. I started going into a transe while my eyes kept seeing blurs of light until it encompassed all my eyes and it would just keep doing this off and on.blood came out of my nose and it when I felt it it there's was on trace of it left like it had been  licked up or something. My grandpa knocked on my door until I unlocked it. And I was so mad at myself and him for knocking me out of the transe. I could hear something breathing during this time and a invisible hand touching my head and shoulder. DID I MESS UP?

No You didn't actually you were almost there. All the sings you spoke about of someone touching you and breathing this resembles a presence and appearance of an entity please re do it but next time assure that there would be no interruptions and you must commence with the ritual once started because you have opened a door and left open wide you must close this door by completing the ritual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adrien

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:36 am

Hello everyone.I am new to this site.I was hoping to find a real vampire who can help me become one too.I am tired of dealing with spells and rituals.All they have given me are somr bad side effects and of course did not worked.I would like to become one by real infection from a real one.I am not asking to be bitten.I just wanted a little vampire blood.Real vampire blood.Just a little.Enough to turn me.I will pay money for it too.I know it would be an insult to put a price on such amazing gift but I am desperate to be one.I have searched for years to become one.Anyone that can help me please reply.Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xenji123

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:28 pm

Has anyone try it and does it work? Please let me know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kamia

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:37 pm

When I do this will I get super speed or any of that kind of stuff ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukasondris

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:48 am

Kamia wrote:
When I do this will I get super speed or any of that kind of stuff ?
Go trough the vampire section of this site there are several posts describing their abilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sadhna Sharma*

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm

This ritual sounds interesting.. But I have to wait for 1 yr.. Coz I'm 17 lol xD.. And after performing this ritual is there is any chance that Lilith will try to hurt us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY   

Back to top Go down

FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3