Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GothicDreams

Postdark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?

I know its possible to loss weight with a possible spell, and all I just hope I could find one that works. Preferably one that deals with dark magic. I have tried white magic spells for this. They do not work for me. I also went to spellsofmagic.com and 99% of the time the spells don't work. I've tried the normal way diet and exercise, straving, etc.

I just want to know if their is an "instant spell" that will get rid of weight,and make someone look smexy.

scratch I am really curious for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» Dizzy spells
» A dream that could spell out my future
» Dream about big old dark house with government secrets
» Food smells = instant migraine...
» No instant only imersion?
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant? :: Comments

GothicDreams wrote:
I know its possible to loss weight with a possible spell, and all I just hope I could find one that works. Preferably one that deals with dark magic. I have tried white magic spells for this. They do not work for me. I also went to spellsofmagic.com and 99% of the time the spells don't work. I've tried the normal way diet and exercise, straving, etc.

I just want to know if their is an "instant spell" that will get rid of weight,and make someone look smexy.

scratch I am really curious for this.

First try to do it yourself not by a spell and if you say i cant it mean you dont want!
its happened for me.i decided to get rid of the weight.so i didnt ate any dinner and sometimes lunch for about 2 months, and now i have a good body.but i better tell something about a spell.when i did some vampire spells, i lost my hunger.i just was eating to stay alive Very Happy they can help you.if you need them just tell me.i will give them to you
Quote :
First try to do it yourself not by a spell and if you say i cant it mean you dont want!
its happened for me.i decided to get rid of the weight.so i didnt ate any dinner and sometimes lunch for about 2 months, and now i have a good body.but i better tell something about a spell.when i did some vampire spells, i lost my hunger.i just was eating to stay alive they can help you.if you need them just tell me.i will give them to you

I have tried exercising, The most I lose is a pound then I gain 20 pounds in fat. I would rather kill myself(which is the truth) then be fat.
GothicDreams wrote:
Quote :
its happened for me.i decided to get rid of the weight.so i didnt ate any dinner and sometimes lunch for about 2 months, and now i have a good body.but i better tell something about a spell.when i did some vampire spells, i lost my hunger.i just was eating to stay alive they can help you.if you need them just tell me.i will give them to you

I have tried exercising, The most I lose is a pound then I gain 20 pounds in fat. I would rather kill myself(which is the truth) then be fat.

i know the key.just dont EAT.the reason of weight is eating.when you see food stay away from it.dont eat sweets and drinks like cola.eat less but never eat at night.if you really WANT to get rid of your weight please do what i said.
I live in a house were If I don't eat I get food shoved down my throat.
GothicDreams wrote:
I live in a house were If I don't eat I get food shoved down my throat.
then i dont know what can i say Laughing
>.> if someone knew
GothicDreams wrote:
I would rather kill myself(which is the truth) then be fat.

And do you think that you will suddenly become a bony-looking supermodel spirit in your supposed afterlife? Razz

When it comes to altering one's personal frame/image, I strongly suggest exercising.

Diet is one thing, but you don't have to resort to starvation, as you still need some essential fats and carbohydrates to boost your immune system, thus aiding in burning fat quicker.

A spell would only help you in achieving this goal, but it cannot physically make you skinnier over night. lol

Of course, when fully transformed into the dark world of vampyrsm, a diet consisting of only blood would surely reduce your weight over a short time span.
Exercising is a problem for me(truly the fact that I almost end up in the hospital for getting hurt.) and I don't expect results over night for a spell(though over 30 days yes)
GothicDreams wrote:
Exercising is a problem for me(truly the fact that I almost end up in the hospital for getting hurt.) and I don't expect results over night for a spell(though over 30 days yes)
No need to burst your bubble, my dear, but you are really limiting your options in this case. scratch
yes well :/ I might as well become a vampire or starve
GothicDreams wrote:
I might as well become a vampire
Good choice.

There are plenty of authentic rituals [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for you try out. Wink
yeah well, I will think about waiting after graduation to become one. Shocked though or not >.> cuz I hate my weight
GothicDreams wrote:
yeah well, I will think about waiting after graduation to become one. Shocked though or not >.> cuz I hate my weight

You are making a wise choice. Finish your studies first, and make sure that you are fully prepared, mentally and physically, to commence with the ritual(s) of your choice, and to gracefully welcome all that is associated with the new vampyric lifestyle that awaits you.
I didn't know spells or rituals but some kind of effective tips you might want to try to lose weight.

1. mix 1 tablespoon of green tea with a glass of hot water and pour 1/2 glass of yogurt into it, mix all together and drink this right after you have meals.

2. common tips is by squeezing 2 fresh lime or 1/2 sour lemon into a glass of water. make a lot and store the juice in the fridge & drink 1 glass it after lunch and dinner.

3. blend 2 carrot and 1 cucumber into juice. squeeze 1/2 lemon or 1 lime and mix them together. drink this 2 times everyday(good after lunch and dinner) until you got ideal weight you want.

4. eat is a must for healthy body and mind. but you can eat food in small amount continuously all day. example : a bow of chicken soup, first eat 1/5 of it before wait for awhile(3 hours) before eat another portion. I find this doesn't make me starve to eat small amount of food all of the time and this will give time to body to digest faster with small consumption.

dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Magic-
Jump to: