Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Oracle of the Dragonfae

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Oracle of the Dragonfae   Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:24 am

“Nothing is impossible… and your dreams have a chance of coming true… most of all you have a chance to be truly yourself, rather than the cut down-to-size version others wish you to be. There is no safety in diminishing who you truly are. Be yourself. Follow the dream and listen to your own clear, calm inner voice. Be guided to do the impossible… now.” ~ The Blue Lady from the Oracle of the Dragonfae by Lucy Cavendish

The Oracle of the Dragonfae is a beautiful set of deck that was made by Lucy Cavendish who is a beautiful person who works with magic every single day of her life. She has given the world a gift with this oracle deck and is still on the process of making more. The Dragonfae deck can show you so much of its beautiful light. Ask questions; see the light and guidance that they can bring into your life. The Oracle deck focuses on the positive side of any situation that you may ask and this is not to blind the seeker but to let them see that no matter how hopeless the situation may be… There is always a way. The long hidden truth is that the Dragonfae are our flesh and soul kin, our friends, our guardian and our allies. When we connect with them, we reconnect with the lost parts of ourselves, allowing us to fully explore the gift of life on this beautiful green and blue planet. Partake of the beauty and light that the Dragonfae have been giving us all these time. Reach out. Knock at the door. And let what will be, be.

I’ve been working with this oracle deck for quite some time now and I just wanted to share the experience with everyone. Oracle cards are not similar to the traditional Rider-Waite Tarot decks that we often see. The Dragonfae’s can be sometimes temperamental when it comes to questions that you already know the answer to or you’ve made up your mind about the situation but then you just want confirmation. Or sometimes they just won’t answer. I tend to tell these to people when I give readings with my Dragonfaes. Some like the solid truth while some like the reality to be covered with sweetness and all. I just read the cards as it is and try to help people understand that. There are a lot of things that Oracle cards can give you enlightenment to but in the end the decision will come from you. Carving your destiny will be your sole choice, these divination tools are just here to give you a glimpse of what you can do or what to expect. The choice will be all up to you.

So there you go, an introduction to Oracle cards and my Dragonfaes. The pictures below are the Dragonfae deck with some crystals that I use when reading. The crystals that I most often use are (starting from the upper right) a selenite wand, a moonstone, a pyramid purple fluorite, aventurine, labradorite and amethyst. The sandalwood incense is of course for cleansing. I’ll try to put more information on other divination tools in the future or I might just give readings to some members of the site. Wink I’ll keep you all posted on it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Oracle of the Dragonfae   Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:44 am

such a beautiful cards and of course those crystals.wish i had one bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Oracle of the Dragonfae   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:07 am

Those cards and stones are indeed exquisite! Shocked

Very insightful post!

Thanks Charm!! Smile

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Oracle of the Dragonfae   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:26 am

interesting, Thanks Charm. gonna write this into my 'book of shadow'. and the cards also look awesome! Very Happy

Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Oracle of the Dragonfae   Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:59 am

what is going on? i cant access my pm's and first page scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: Oracle of the Dragonfae   Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:31 pm

WhiteDemon wrote:
what is going on? i cant access my pm's and first page scratch

I had that problem a few hours ago... it was perhaps a server problem or script error. It happens to all busy sites from time to time. Everything seems back to normal now.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Oracle of the Dragonfae   Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 pm

yes everything is fine now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: Oracle of the Dragonfae   Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Thanks Everyone! I'm glad you like the cards and crystals. I'll try to schedule a reading for some members but I'll work out a system to do that. I'm glad the site is working for everyone now. Must have been a downtime for the server to fix some bugs or issues. Thanks for being patient while this was happening. We the Administrators (Seb, Lia and I) are very grateful. I'll keep you guys updated on the readings.

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oracle of the Dragonfae   

Back to top Go down

Oracle of the Dragonfae
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1