Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Pros/cons/addictions/relationships

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightshade

PostPros/cons/addictions/relationships

1. If you were heavily into drugs and all that can you still do drugs as a vampire(I am just curious with this) I was actually thinking of this a lot and was wondering I hope its not a bad question and all.

2. Will you be able to have intimate relations with people? Will you have a type of Aura around you that draws people to you?(Like a partner for a night etc...)

3.What are the Pros and Cons of becoming a vampire?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com

Similar topics

-
» Pros and cons
» Pros and Cons of prolonged intense exercise
» New to Boilermate...
» Pendulum Dowsing & Relationships
» The sacral chakra: Relationships
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Pros/cons/addictions/relationships :: Comments

Re: Pros/cons/addictions/relationships
Post on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:18 pm  Whitedemon
Nightshade wrote:
1. If you were heavily into drugs and all that can you still do drugs as a vampire(I am just curious with this) I was actually thinking of this a lot and was wondering I hope its not a bad question and all.

2. Will you be able to have intimate relations with people? Will you have a type of Aura around you that draws people to you?(Like a partner for a night etc...)

3.What are the Pros and Cons of becoming a vampire?

i will answer your question as much as i know

vampires can use drugs or cigarette and its will not hurt them like humans.because theyre body will recover very fast

you can have relationship with people but remember something.they are not allowed to expose themselves to humans its forbidden and its a law.thats why still some people think that they are not exist.i know that vampires can draw people and actually its a ability but dont have information about aura
Post on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:21 pm  Nightshade
Will they still have the effects from the drugs?
Post on Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:31 pm  Whitedemon
Nightshade wrote:
Will they still have the effects from the drugs?

i think yes because theyre brain still working and if its working so its gonna analyze the senses from different parts of body.thats why theyre brain is a weakness.if brain or heart get hurt vampire gonna die
Post on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:28 pm  darkdiela5
pros and cons @ positives and negatives aspects of becoming a vamp, I personally think different people had their own opinion when it come to this. my opinion for pros is you will gain lots like abilities, powers, heightened senses, immune to diseases, immortality, still retain same personality.

cons might in terms of survival which the most hard part of becoming a vampire, you can't consume normal food anymore, bind to rules of coven and you need to keep your identity and cannot harm humans or drank their blood unless under strict conditions.

Post on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:04 pm  Blasphemous
Forget about the supposed cons, and focus only on the pros!

A vampyr is a superhuman, far more superior than his/her mortal human counterparts.

As a vampyr, you should consider yourself a god among insects, and nothing less! Twisted Evil
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:03 am  Nightshade
Blasphemous wrote:
As a vampyr, you should consider yourself a god among insects, and nothing less! Twisted Evil

I did find humor in that sentence Smile I think the blood part I can handle. got lots of animals around my home.

Pros/cons/addictions/relationships

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: