Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Why all of the rules?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostWhy all of the rules?

Okay vampires have to follow all these rules of secrecy and what not but what I'm wondering is why especially today?
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» Government to amend joint venture rules for infra projects
» Submitting A Crystal & Rules
» Rules and Guidelines
» Rules for soldiers
» Quotation Marks Rules
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Why all of the rules? :: Comments

Re:
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 am  Sebastian
Venator wrote:
Okay vampires have to follow all these rules of secrecy and what not but what I'm wondering is why especially today?

just to make sure some newborn doesn't act stupid enough to reveal his true identity in front of the whole world and put all the vampire race in danger, because trust me even if you are a vampire, a human can kill you just need a bullet through your heart. it might not be easy for a single human but a couple of them with a few guns would do the job.
Re: Why all of the rules?
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:00 pm  Blasphemous
Sebastian nailed it with his response, but what I'm curious about is whether or not certain factors could trigger, or arouse, a vampyr to expose his/her nature to those around them, for instance, witnessing blood leaking from the open wound of another.

Also, of a more graphic nature, how about during sexual intercourse, are vampyrs capable of reaching an orgasm without hurting their partner or somehow exposing him/herself? confused
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:17 pm  Nightshade
Shocked Well I am with Blasphemous on that one Shocked would one have an extreme problem like biting during sexual intercourse o.o
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:07 pm  Blasphemous
Nightshade wrote:
would one have an extreme problem like biting during sexual intercourse

Not unless the partner fetishizes being bitten all over. Razz
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:26 pm  Nightshade
Blasphemous wrote:

Not unless the partner fetishizes being bitten all over. Razz

I love biting *nom nom nom nom nom* *w*
hey
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:36 pm  slenderman
it great to hear others feal the way i do
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:00 pm  Guest
so what you're implying is that vampires are afraid of humans?
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:19 pm  darkdiela5
Venator wrote:
so what you're implying is that vampires are afraid of humans?

its not about afraid but most humans doesn't have good perceptions toward vampires since long ago, even till today. they will think vamps are dangerous and gonna do terrible things although we means no harm and such.
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:42 pm  Blasphemous
darkdiela5 wrote:
they will think vamps are dangerous and gonna do terrible things although we means no harm and such.

Just like our extraterrestrial counterparts, eh? Wink
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:01 pm  Nightshade
Quote :
Just like our extraterrestrial counterparts, eh?

Lol alien probes *dun dun dun* 0.0 *puts down the creep show comic*

alien
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 pm  Charm Moonchild
This question is valid and makes sense but then if you analyze your question and the world today you might just be in for a surprise. First of all, vampires are not afraid of humans. They can actually exist with them quite nicely and properly. But then you ask about secrecy and why all the rules. Sebastian nails it as Ben implied that rules are there for newborns who are still trying to get used to the life of a vampire. Also, if you haven't noticed the world today has gone through changes or as others call it "advancement". But my question for you all is this: Is it truly advancement? Is creating a set of nuclear weapons guarantee advancement for the humans? If humans are so advance then why the need for tangible or material things to prove superiority? Is this what put human at the top of the food chain?

Sadly, all these materials things do little when it comes to higher realization or enlightenment. Weapons, guns, tactical knowledge is but the tip of the iceberg. As long as you are connected to these things then how will you grow to the true potentials that you are entitled to. Just like the ancients of Atlantis or other realms, they were able to advance not only in the material world but within. Creating technology that is not attached to material things. Intangible and self sustaining. So with all these entries what am I trying to say? That vampires have had enough of the material things that humans are still confined to. They would rather work on other things that matter that would give their new evolution a whole new phase. Dealing with the idiosyncrasies of war, rise to power and the domination is already beyond them. If you are able to master yourself and create more than you could have in one lifetime would you bother to involve yourself in mundane materialistic world?

I hope you all think about that and that it enlightens some.

Blessed Be,
Post on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:40 pm  Guest
bounce There is so much talk in this century of the nobility of the savage, of the corrupting force of civilization, of the way we must find our way back to the innocence that has been lost. Well, it's all nonsense really. Truly primative people can be monstrous in their assumptions and expectations. They cannot conceive of innocence. Neither can children. But civilization has at last created men who behave innocently. For the first time they look about themselves and say, 'What the hell is all of this!'"

said by: Marius
"The Vampire Lestat" - Anne Rice
I'm sorry but that just reminded me of that quote
Post on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:58 am  Charm Moonchild
Venator wrote:
bounce There is so much talk in this century of the nobility of the savage, of the corrupting force of civilization, of the way we must find our way back to the innocence that has been lost. Well, it's all nonsense really. Truly primative people can be monstrous in their assumptions and expectations. They cannot conceive of innocence. Neither can children. But civilization has at last created men who behave innocently. For the first time they look about themselves and say, 'What the hell is all of this!'"

said by: Marius
"The Vampire Lestat" - Anne Rice
I'm sorry but that just reminded me of that quote

“An absence of need for illusion"

Sadly not all are able to do so. And it usually takes years or even lifetimes before some finally get it
Post on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:01 am  Guest
I wish had some weed right now
Post on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:20 am  Tanisha22
The rules are for our own safety. As new born (even as we grow older) we will be very 'out of it'. People will notice things are different (like you not eating food). What other reason can you say that will not end you up in a psych ward? Even though they won't believe you (or probably not) it doesn't matter. We have to keep who we are a secret for the safety of us all all others out there like us.
Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:18 pm  Guest
that makes sense
Post   Sponsored content

Why all of the rules?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: