Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Does a vampire ever have regrets?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostDoes a vampire ever have regrets?

Does a vampire ever have regrets? I mean by this does a vampire ever miss their life as a human. Do they miss their family? Do they miss being able to have relationships? Do they miss being able to have anything to eat or drink?
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» Any regrets?
» Dick Cheney said: he has no regrets about Iraq
» any regrets out there
» Does anyone have any regrets and if yes - What are they and why????
» Regrets
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Does a vampire ever have regrets? :: Comments

Re: Does a vampire ever have regrets?
Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:52 am  darkdiela5
if you want to be an immortal vampire to your heart content in first place and believed you can takes everything, why would you going to regret things aftermath?
as for me, I think this is one of our fear, fear of losing what we used to have as human before become a vampire. learn to face it with courageous heart.

read the previous posts in Q and A sections, its about a vamp whom still can have relationship either with other vampires or humans, and blood would be something you will craze over more than anything so you wouldn't going to miss old food that much.
Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:59 am  Guest
it seems to me that becoming a vampire is like in a way becoming a monk at least they are similarities.
Re:
Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:12 am  Sebastian
Venator wrote:
it seems to me that becoming a vampire is like in a way becoming a monk at least they are similarities.

nobody is forcing anyone here to choose this path, if you want to gain immortality then of course there will be a price for it, you will have to see your loved ones die, you will loose your old friends, and family of course you will have to take that burden and bury it deep down and move on with life cause thats what you are supposed to do when you start your journey of immortality. if you are afraid that you won't be able to bear all that pain then think twice before moving a single step ahead
Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:16 am  darkdiela5
Venator wrote:

you will find much details from what Admin had said in the post below, he mentioned that being a vampire is means to against everything wrong and bad for self, for pure instinct of survival. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:22 am  Guest
I don't believe I have any intentions of becoming a vampire I just like to view it in a anthropological, physiological, and scientific point of view.
Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:17 pm  Blasphemous
Venator wrote:
I don't believe I have any intentions of becoming a vampire I just like to view it in a anthropological, physiological, and scientific point of view.

Let's consider vampyrsm to be a religious sect in this case.

Science and religion do NOT go hand-in-hand, ever. Scientific facts will almost always contradict any given vampyric theory or belief.
Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:48 pm  Whitedemon
it depends on the person who became a vampire and maybe he or she says that i will never gonna have regrets of anything but deep down he or she will feel it in future
Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:29 pm  Nightshade
I think regrets are something one should leave behind before entering the new life. Regardless if one misses something regrets hold people back from their true desire. My desire and ultimate dream is to become Vampyr and continue doing what I love in life. Though regrets are some what meaningless in my opinion.
Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:13 pm  Blasphemous
Besides, if you really love someone that much and fear losing them, then stimulate interest in him/her to become a vampyr as well!
Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:55 pm  naynay
After a while, wouldnt u sort of become used to it. Forever is a Long time. Im only 18 and ive already been

to so many funerals. Death already seems natural to me. Its happening All around every day.
Post on Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:15 pm  Nightshade
naynay wrote:
After a while, wouldnt u sort of become used to it. Forever is a Long time. Im only 18 and ive already been

to so many funerals. Death already seems natural to me. Its happening All around every day.

death is death, I find death conforting. The dead speak on so many levels. I find that I hang out in grave yards for hours listening to the tales of the dead.

The dark breeds life just as light does. Order and Chaos, Life and death, good and evil. Everything revolves around each other, No matter what one does to avoid it, we run into it daily.
Very interesting topic indeed and quite controversial. Regret is such a powerful thing that a being can have. It can either destroy them, cripple them or spark a fire that will keep them pushing on to what they are meant to have. Then again as it was mentioned in previous posts and topics, vampires experience emotions in a heightened level. Given that, regret can still be felt by a vampire and it can even intensify at times. Do vampires regret anything? Of course! Even humans deal with that emotion but then the real question here is "What do you plan to do with it?"

As I have said, you can either let regret get the best of you or put it in the past where it belongs and move on with your life. So a vampire who can live years and centuries beyond can still choose to have regrets and spend eternity with it or they can simply move on. The choice will have to come from them. Vampires can still have families, friends and all these things (except for human food of course). They can drink liquor, smoke and all that a human have right now. It's just that you have to deal with the death of people you love and people around you. Which is probable the hardest thing to watch for some but then again that is what comes with the path that you are choosing.

So again, this is why we encourage everyone to be prepared with the path they are going to pursue. Jake once said that if you are a vampire "You can't love something or someone too much that you can't watch them die".. Take it as you will.

Everyone has a choice in this world. The biggest lie is that you don't have a choice. So in this path and in the life of a vampire, it is all about choices. To live with regret or to simply live.

Blessed Be,
Post on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:54 pm  Tanisha22
Very well spoken Charm. Hit the nail on the head and then some.
Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:50 am  Guest
I must say I do pick quite the interesting topics to talk about rabbit
Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:54 am  Nightshade
Venator wrote:
I must say I do pick quite the interesting topics to talk about rabbit

There is more interesting topics. Just you have a little bit of them >..>
Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:20 am  Guest
anyway getting back on topic I really don't know what a person would do if they lived forever. Perhaps read every book ever , learn every language fluently, just doing exciting things like skydiving will eventually seem hum drum I'm sure, flipping off bakery shops everytime they walk by one, since vampires can only drink blood,.
Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:46 pm  Blasphemous
Venator wrote:
anyway getting back on topic I really don't know what a person would do if they lived forever. Perhaps read every book ever , learn every language fluently, just doing exciting things like skydiving will eventually seem hum drum I'm sure, flipping off bakery shops everytime they walk by one, since vampires can only drink blood,.

I must admit, I'm always thinking of the same things.

I prioritise having as many children as possible, and watching them grow into adults, along with their children and so on and so forth.

In a century, I'd have generations behind me who are all grown adults! O__O

I'm ecstatic at the idea... as awkward as it may seem. Razz
Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:57 pm  Guest
I wouldn't mind being a vampire if I could eat anything I wanted after I got changed cause honestly I love cookies has anyone had a oreo or cookie dough ice cream that shit is the bomb! omg I'm going go up to a vampire with a pan full of fresh baked cookies and go, " nanana boo boo you can't have one"
Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:04 pm  Blasphemous
Venator wrote:
I wouldn't mind being a vampire if I could eat anything I wanted after I got changed cause honestly I love cookies has anyone had a oreo or cookie dough ice cream that shit is the bomb! omg I'm going go up to a vampire with a pan full of fresh baked cookies and go, " nanana boo boo you can't have one"
That's as hilarious as it is immature. Razz Razz
Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:55 pm  Nightshade
Blasphemous wrote:
That's as hilarious as it is immature. Razz Razz

Blasphemous is right on that one. o.O I wouldn't be caught dead eating mortal food when I become a vampire.
Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:25 pm  Guest
what about honey, honey is the food of the gods
Post on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:57 pm  Blasphemous
Venator wrote:
Vampyrs are not gods, except maybe in the eyes of the hardcore Twilight/Vampire Diaries fanatics.

So I'd say that honey is also out of the question! Laughing
Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:34 am  Nightshade
Blasphemous wrote:
Venator wrote:
Vampyrs are not gods, except maybe in the eyes of the hardcore Twilight/Vampire Diaries fanatics.

So I'd say that honey is also out of the question! Laughing

That was Brilliant my friend!

I for one don't like twilight or the vampire dairies(I think they are all drama based and no horror fun)

Post on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:54 pm  Blasphemous
Nightshade wrote:

I for one don't like twilight or the vampire dairies(I think they are all drama based and no horror fun)
I haven't watched a single episode of either series for the exact same reason. Wink

Does a vampire ever have regrets?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: