Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Do not forget to check the new sections in the forum and provide your feedback on the A-Z guide. Feedback and Requests - How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide

All the info about the "How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide" is now available at the link, How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide(Now Available)

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
:: I forgot my password

Display results as :
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» How can I be vampire
Today at 1:30 pm by Filia

» .:. Memes .:.
Yesterday at 11:33 am by Detralmus

» Immortality?
Yesterday at 10:49 am by Uktena

» .:. unexpected things
Yesterday at 6:54 am by Detralmus

» Update about shipments
Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:32 pm by Detralmus

» How to become a Vampire | A-Z guide (Now Available)
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:27 pm by Detralmus

» Why do you want to be a Vampire?
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:11 pm by Detralmus

» Urgent response needed
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:51 pm by Sebastian

» A word of caution about the A|Z guide
Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:56 pm by Detralmus

Top posters
Charm Moonchild
Torilei Denali

Share | 

My own personal astral experience (as requested before by Jake/Azazel)

Go down 
Charm Moonchild

PostMy own personal astral experience (as requested before by Jake/Azazel)

Before I would start my story I would just like to inform everyone that the accounts that you will read are the truth though at some point it would be very hard to explain the how and the why. Though I do hope that you trust me fully on the accounts and hopefully on the next coming articles more light will be shed on the matter of how it is done.

I am an experienced person when it comes to astral projection, though the knowledge and the skill of how I do it is constantly on the process of growing and learning more on trying to open the higher truth behind this matter. It was nothing but a normal day when it happened, I was off to give some lessons to my students. My partner who also does some tutoring works in the same building where my students live. She was there an hour earlier and as I arrived she was about to go since she finished her lessons already. We met in the stairs and said good bye’s and that we will see each other later after my class. She stayed for awhile longer to have a cigarette and I went off to give lessons. After half an hour or so, I decided to give my student a break since Chemistry is not one of his strong points and he was starting to get red all over because of the topic. So I went to their balcony to have my cigarette break and I suddenly thought of my partner, my mind tried to seek where she was at the moment. In the instance I felt my body go into trance, with my eyes still wide open and staring. My hand was moving dragging the cigarette to my mouth and in turn letting the smoke out. I could see her, she was in a vehicle on the way to the mall, she stopped at an intersection and decided to cross the road already. I decided to accompany her but as I got closer she soundly jumped it was as if she saw a ghost. She decided to stay on the street and she pulled out her phone. Back to where I was, I snapped back to the physical world and as I did the phone rang, my partner on the other end asking if I did astral project to where she was. She asked me to tell her where I thought she was and what she was doing. I was able to give the details fully and that freaked her out but she does know that I can do that so it was nothing new but a new experience.

The reason why I am writing this experience is not to question or let you doubt the ability of your higher being. I am simply trying to show a path that goes beyond limitless. That these things do happen and that even you given the proper training and dedication will be able to do it in time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile