Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Vampire roleplay in the extreme.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
unity1n2

PostSubject: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:47 pm

It's been around for a long time.. Vampire clubs, where "vampires" can go to socialize and meet people with similar interests. A lot of people that claim to be real vampires hang at these clubs, and are not actually vampires. Now I have no problem with the clubs really, I just hate the posers who actually believe they are real vampires. Some of these posers literally get dental surgery to put artificial fangs into their mouths. Their claiming to be real vampires attracts confused teens and adults to their lies and subjects the innocent people to listen to the fakes and partake in false rituals and actions. A good example of an actual incident is the acts of, Rod Ferrell.
November 25, 1996, the bodies of Naomi Ruth Queen and Richard Wendorf were found by their daughter Jennifer Wendorf, beaten to death in their Eustis home. While 49-year-old Richard Wendorf was asleep on his couch and Ruth was in the shower, Ferrell and accomplice Howard Scott Anderson had entered the home through the unlocked garage, picking up the murder weapon. Before Richard had even awakened, Ferrell beat him multiple times with a crowbar, fracturing both his skull and ribs, almost instantly knocking him out, and killing him shortly thereafter. When Ruth had found Ferrell and Anderson in the home moments later, Ferrell bludgeoned her to death, bashing her head with the crowbar. He claimed in his confession, however, that in his original plan, he was going to allow Naomi Ruth to live, but she first attacked him by lunging at him and throwing a very hot cup of coffee on him, which angered him and made him change his mind and kill her also. Richard was found bearing burn marks in the shape of a V. It was said that the V was Rod's symbol, which he accompanied with a dot for each person he considered to be in his vampire cult. He also consumed small amounts of blood from his victims.
On February 12, 1998, then-seventeen-year-old Ferrell pled guilty to the murders.

This is the kind of damage these things can do to the real vampire reputation. The lifestyle of vampire roleplay in my opinion is fine, just as long as the line is not crossed between roleplay and actually forming a "vampire cult" and killing innocent people.

Source :
http://www.rtbot.net/Rod_Ferrell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:56 pm

I've heard of them and actually been in some vampire role play. I have been doing it for awhile and I have been an intimate partner of this one "700" year old supposed vampire role player which he isn't, Though the extreme of vampire type role playing has some what settled. It isn't uncommon when and if someone does join in and goes missing. There might be a reason for such clubs and all mostly they are flocked with the vampire goths. The ones seeking vampire type role play, or they have an extreme blood fetish. There might even be some 'Vampires' who flock to these clubs. Though I am interested in going to one.

So I don't see a harm in having them around, I think if and when a vampire wants to feed on a willing donor they would go to one,even if feeding off humans is a no. These clubs are hard to find though since they are basically underground. And if one desires' to look for one they have to have a lot of connections to get into one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
unity1n2

PostSubject: Re: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:07 pm

I heard there is a lot in the, Brooklyn, New York area. Also a big spot is, New Orleans which in rumor holds a lot of werewolf groups as well. I myself have little to now connections but i'm sure they're almost everywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Yes they are but then again New Orleans holds a lot of Anne Rice A great Gothic Lit. author. So New Orleans has a lot of gothic groups in it. But I hear hollywood holds a lot more werewolves and most likely I would think them to be in the Canadian regions for there is more forests and wildlife up there
Back to top Go down
unity1n2

PostSubject: Re: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Nightshade wrote:
Yes they are but then again New Orleans holds a lot of Anne Rice A great Gothic Lit. author. So New Orleans has a lot of gothic groups in it. But I hear hollywood holds a lot more werewolves and most likely I would think them to be in the Canadian regions for there is more forests and wildlife up there

I wonder what the chemistry is really like between the vampire and werewolf groups. Sure would be interesting to find out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Well if you think about it both are kinda like over grown animals they like their territory
Back to top Go down
unity1n2

PostSubject: Re: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Nightshade wrote:
Well if you think about it both are kinda like over grown animals they like their territory

Thats a good way to look at it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:28 pm

It is indeed
Back to top Go down
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:56 pm

uhh dears its not only about clubs.you can find a lot of posers in youtube.i've talked with many of them and when i asked for proof they vanished, recently i had a argue with a guy who claimed that he is a werewolf, then i asked for proof and he said i cant show it to someone because its a secret, huh? if its a secret then why you came to youtube and yelling I AM A WEREWOLF? all of this things started with movies such as twilight.hope its gonna be end soon Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unity1n2

PostSubject: Re: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:58 pm

WhiteDemon wrote:
uhh dears its not only about clubs.you can find a lot of posers in youtube.i've talked with many of them and when i asked for proof they vanished, recently i had a argue with a guy who claimed that he is a werewolf, then i asked for proof and he said i cant show it to someone because its a secret, huh? if its a secret then why you came to youtube and yelling I AM A WEREWOLF? all of this things started with movies such as twilight.hope its gonna be end soon Rolling Eyes

Yeah you pretty much can't go anywhere anymore and hear from a real vampire or werewolf. Especially since they are the in thing now and people tend to idolize everything they see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:20 pm

A lot of people think things like Oh vampires do sparkle I absolutely hate twilight. >/////> and I know about you tube and the fakes on their though ;D clubs are a lot better in my opinion
Back to top Go down
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:51 am

I had no grudge against you or being fuss but AGAIN dear, please remember to put the link or citation in your post. since this is a quite an insightful post I thought it would be bad to be removed so I put the the link under it, but I did this only for this reason and only for the last time. PLEASE FOLLOW/HEED THE RULES ABOUT POSTING MATERIALS. this to helps us to put things in order as well to avoid plagiarism.

Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:33 am

darkdiela5 wrote:
I had no grudge against you or being fuss but AGAIN dear, please remember to put the link or citation in your post. since this is a quite an insightful post I thought it would be bad to be removed so I put the the link under it, but I did this only for this reason and only for the last time. PLEASE FOLLOW/HEED THE RULES ABOUT POSTING MATERIALS. this to helps us to put things in order as well to avoid plagiarism.

Yes she will put this up Very Happy no harm done in it. But some links and citations are hard to come by
Back to top Go down
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:47 am

Nightshade wrote:

Yes she will put this up Very Happy no harm done in it. But some links and citations are hard to come by

Thanks for the feedback. Very Happy if you quite hard to put the links, I got other suggestion like for example, you did the researches on this post and learned from lots websites of books of ''myths and facts of werewolf and vampires'' then write

source : elaborated from various books/websites of facts and myths of werewolves and vampires.

@

Note : written based on my researches of werewolves and vampires facts and myths from various sources.

then again, even it is doesn't gives the direct links or websites, at least we know what is the main method/general topic(facts and myths) that become a basis for your posts information.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire roleplay in the extreme.   

Back to top Go down

Vampire roleplay in the extreme.
Page 1 of 1