Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

turning a human

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
immortal vampire

Postturning a human

okay so if i a human was about to die or was severly injured, what would happen if a vampire tried to turn them before they died would that work or would the venom just go to waste?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» False Prophet, or Human Error?
» Do non human symbols speak sometimes in a dream?
» man turns into snake and swallows another man
» A baby turning into a dog
» Dream of Old woman turning evil at sunset-other witnesses....
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

turning a human :: Comments

Re: turning a human
Post on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:42 am  futurevamp101
I believe it would be a waste as the change doesn't happen immediately and is supposed to be very painful and weakening so they likely wouldn't live through it if they were already hurt, just my understanding
Post on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:52 am  darkdiela5
I agreed with futurevamp101, well if the injuries had cause some damage on the heart as well as brain part, it would be a waste. not to mentioned if the injuries make them already been amputated or loses too much blood that makes them barely alive to get through another painful transformation.
Post on Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:37 am  Blasphemous
It seems like that poor chap would be trying desperately to cheat death in doing so. lol

But I wouldn't necessarily deem it useless on the vampyr's end to try. It all depends on the nature of the injury. Just because they have been diagnosed with a life-threatening injury, doesn't mean that they can't endure the pain of the 14-day transformation period. Some people out there are extremely strong, beyond one's comprehension, especially mentally. These special individuals don't take the "take 1 step forward only to be pushed 2 steps back" idiom literally. Wink
Post on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:19 am  Nightshade
A truly complete waste,being turned on the brink of death changes what is supposed to happen to that person. Messing with someone's fate can come back on you. They have to choice their fate regaredless, if they want it or not. If they are destined to die then they shall die. Its the order of things. Natural or unnatural, death will claim someone then put them back in the cycle where they will get a new body in time. But turning someone that is severely injured will be even more harm to the person that was turned. If you want to turn a human they have to be willing and they have to want it, and surely they have to be some what uninjured.
Post   Sponsored content

turning a human

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Vampires-
Jump to: