Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:02 am

Charm Moonchild wrote:
Reading the images does not necessarily give any of the effects like the other members mentioned like voices or nightmares and stuff. It is different for everyone. It might have a different effect on you if you do perform the ritual when the time comes Annalise. Smile

Also, may I just remind Sepehr and Vampireloard that this post is to give knowledge to people on the different rituals on becoming a vampire. I would request that you guys put your conversations through PM and not in the same thread. I know that you are having frustrations and all but then the chatbox and your own inboxes are available if you want to console each other. I'm not being mean or anything but then again as it was stated before, this will be considered as spamming a thread. So please boys do this in your own inboxes or through chat. Thank you

yes charm i will clean this up right now Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRoseLover

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Umm hey I'm new to this blog. Kind of. I've known it for a while but never actually commented on anything.
I've done a few rituals including this one and it's been a week and a half since I've done it. I met some side effects but I am still human. Does that mean I imagined them? or perhaps I should wait a whle longer? and if so how long?

I really need to know, there are warning about a war in the place I live and if it will happen I don't know what will happen, franikly I think right now becoming a vampire might be my chance of staying alive, ad ironical as it sounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 pm

JulieNoirRose wrote:
Umm hey I'm new to this blog. Kind of. I've known it for a while but never actually commented on anything.
I've done a few rituals including this one and it's been a week and a half since I've done it. I met some side effects but I am still human. Does that mean I imagined them? or perhaps I should wait a whle longer? and if so how long?

I really need to know, there are warning about a war in the place I live and if it will happen I don't know what will happen, franikly I think right now becoming a vampire might be my chance of staying alive, ad ironical as it sounds.

first of all welcome julinoirrose Wink im one of the moderators of this website and any question will be answered by me or other admins.if you had some side effects then its a good sign but its gonna take time.before performing ritual its recommended to prepare yourself by other spells such as summoning of dark spirits that you can find it in summoning section.that spell gonna help you to gain more dark energy.
if you had no progress in this ritual, there is more rituals in vampires section Smile
i hope there will be no war but stay safe Wink

Last edited by WhiteDemon on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:13 pm

JulieNoirRose wrote:

Hi JulieNoirRose,

Welcome to the site. With regards to your question if you are already a vampire. I would recommend you read Jake/Admin's post with regards to it. I'll paste the post below and the link to that topic:

Admin wrote:
Ok this might disapoint many of you people right here, but its pure facts and the truth behind this. So i dont need any of you getting his hopes down on this instead i want you all to keep it up.
I- What is Transformation, and whats the difference between the turning moment and transformation period?
Transformaation might mean something to us and might mean something else to you people who isnt familiar with the turning point and transformation. There are two stages in the process of becoming a vampire.
-Turning point: This is once you succeed a ritual and you absorb the dark shadow or whatever you might call them into your existence, or when a blood mix occur between you and a vampire or get changed astrally.
-Transformation period: which is what follows the turning point after getting through with it, and its a 14 days period of time includes your transformation into a complete vampire.
Symptoms, effects and detailed explanation;
-Turning point: Upon the comence with the ritual or any turning method with success your existence absorbs the forces which allows or shall do the transformation and the change for you or what you call "the venom" once this happens it isnt a very plesant and lovely experience at all, because as soon as it happens your body would hit the ground at once and its more as if your getting possessed if you ever seen a possession occuring before tell them to thank their goodness because what is happening to them is much easier than what would happen to you at that point pain screams muscle ache trembling, sometimes temporary blindness and paralyzation may occur... But this entire thing would last for few mins then you will walk out of it.
Transformation period:
This starts the first 3 days are conidered the worse. More likely living hell during this 14 days period of time your body would be getting adapted to your new shape and new form every cell and molecule of your body would be mutating and shifting evolving into the new you. so imagine the amount of pain when all your body is adapting and evolving ridicic pretty horrible right? your body is becoming an immortal shape your senses are hightened your entire body systems are changing including digestive circular and nerve systems are evolving you are growing new body parts and your senses are getting hightened so it would all cause the following symptoms...
muscle head and stomach pain and aches muscle spasms hallucinations fever teeth ache , you will hear many things that you will wish you were deaf see stuff... just by the moment your turning has happened you would stop eating food "AT ALL" you couldn't even have a small bite instead your blood thirst will strike you like crazy...
First 3 days are the worst then your symptoms decrease slowly until you start to gain control over your new senses powers and your body shape is getting complete but four these 14 days you shouldn't leave your bed under any circumistance stay in your bed all the time.
Now that I have made a few part of this clear hope you can tell the difference and know if you are becoming a vampire or not.
Hope this don't put your hopes in the ground but actually the strong would take the challenge "WISLEY" no matter what are the circumistances.
Blesses be;
Jake Carlson

http://www.wamphry.com/t126p30-during-vampire-s-transformation?highlight=vampire+transformation

If you look at it closely you will see the effects and the transition period that will confirm if you are successful with the ritual that you've performed. Also, with regards tot he effects that you felt, it does not necessarily mean that you imagined it. You might have felt a few of the effects but if the 14 day transformation didn't push through maybe you haven't prepared enough.

I also feel for you with regards to the war in your home. I, together with the Admins and the members of this site hope for your safety. But if I may give you an advice, I would recommend that you first secure yourself and your family for this coming incident. It isn't ironic that you want to be a vampire just to survive but then again going through the transformation phase while the war is happening might lead to other complications. Also, WhiteDemon is right. It would be best that you prepare yourself more before trying to do the ritual again.

I hope all is well with you and welcome again to the site.

Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:03 am

JulieNoirRose wrote:

Not ironic at all.

War is man-made. Let man who partakes in this unjustified bloodshed face his own grisly fate.

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:11 am

JulieNoirRose wrote:

hello julie, welcome to the website. i am sure you will find everything you are looking for here. just to mention no you are not imagining things, the effects are surely cause of the ritual. you just have to have patience and faith. these two are the simplest key for success.
and by the way my main purpose was to ask you that do you really think it would be a great idea to transform into a vampire during wartime. i am not saying that you should call this thing off, i am just saying that the condition you just mentioned would make things harder for you. first of all the 14 days period of the transformation would be really tough to cope up, and the worst part is about finding the blood supplies. i am sure it would be almost impossible to find blood in a place with war zone cause obviously we don't kill humans. so i think you should first look around and prepare yourself better before taking a step. better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRoseLover

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:20 am

sorry since I'm new I have no idea how to answer you so I am doing a new post
Well thanks for those who concern about me and there are more reason I want this except for the war. that was just a triger that made it all that much urgent for me. But I have many more reasons, I thought about this for a long time and I wanted it for even longer. I am now 17 and a half and I came to the conclusion that now I am old enough to. I know I am still young, but not too young that I my decisions may be considered as something I want because of some stupid movie or book.
My decision is final and I know I will pull through it, no matter how. Because I am just that stubborn Smile
well about what WhiteDemon wrote: I did do the summoning, actually I did it about half a year ago. A friend of mine found those writings from another vampire and sent them my way. I did the nosferatu pact (the older version on this site) and then I did the summoning. Sadly again, I had felt something but it passed away with time.

I will read the effects Charm Moonchild wrote, thank you by the way. But sadly I noticed that 14 days will pass exactly tomorrow.
Since it's a full moon tonight I consider doing the Cain ritual I have prepered for some time but for some reason didn't get the chance to do t. and the other ritual here that requires a full moon.
Thank you all for welcoming me and talking to me and I do hope and wish that we all be able to grant our wishes and fulfill our dreams of becoming whoever or whatever we want.

Last edited by JulieNoirRose on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRoseLover

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:25 am

for Sebastian.
Well the war isn't on yet as I said. It is certain to happen but no one knows when yet. This is why I would actually prefer to flee from here before it will have the chance to happen.
and as I said, I want this for other reasons as well, this is just something that made me speed things up a bit.
It's good to know I am not imagining and I do believe it in all my heart. I know it's possible and I know I will be able to do it!

I do hope though that the effects will become a trasformation soon because in the mean time it didn't.
Ohh and thank you for the welcome by the way ^^ you are all very nice and welcoming! I am glad I decided to share my thoughts.
Ohh and by the way, we already spoke to each other in the past. You sent me this site once via email. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:36 am

JulieNoirRose wrote:
for Sebastian.
Well the war isn't on yet as I said. It is certain to happen but no one knows when yet. This is why I would actually prefer to flee from here before it will have the chance to happen.
and as I said, I want this for other reasons as well, this is just something that made me speed things up a bit.
It's good to know I am not imagining and I do believe it in all my heart. I know it's possible and I know I will be able to do it!

I do hope though that the effects will become a trasformation soon because in the mean time it didn't.
Ohh and thank you for the welcome by the way ^^ you are all very nice and welcoming! I am glad I decided to share my thoughts.
Ohh and by the way, we already spoke to each other in the past. You sent me this site once via email. Smile

i am sorry i don't recognize your name, i am sure i must have your email in my contacts. by the way if you are planning to flee then i am sure that would do it. and sorry i wasn't questioning your reason we were just suggesting you about the later problems that might show up just in case. and what about the nosferatu pact, did you do it? what happened? pm me in case it is long
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SatanicVampire

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:38 am

vampireloard wrote:
i suggest that people perform a banashing ritual after the spell is done

Do you mean after the 7 days, or right after you put in in your room??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:23 am

SatanicVampire wrote:
vampireloard wrote:
i suggest that people perform a banashing ritual after the spell is done

Do you mean after the 7 days, or right after you put in in your room??

banishing is commonly done after most of rituals, not recommended to be done while in the process though. Smile

vampireloard

PostSubject: bannashing   Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:48 am

after 7 days and nights
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRoseLover

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:37 pm

Sadly it's been 14 days and nothing happened. I think I didn't believe in it hard enough. I did believe this ould happen with all my heart but I know I still had that little part of me that said :'what if'
but after talking to you that part is no longer there...at least I don't think it is. I want to try this again but what should I do with the paper? I read here that I should keep it, but is it wise to do so if I am going to do this again?
perhaps I should just burn this and do another one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:43 pm

JulieNoirRose wrote:
Sadly it's been 14 days and nothing happened. I think I didn't believe in it hard enough. I did believe this ould happen with all my heart but I know I still had that little part of me that said :'what if'
but after talking to you that part is no longer there...at least I don't think it is. I want to try this again but what should I do with the paper? I read here that I should keep it, but is it wise to do so if I am going to do this again?

Your right, That little ''what if'' was the spell breaker. You must have 100% belivefe and faith in all spells and magick you do.
and if you dont think it is there any more. GOOD. Keep thinking that. You'll just fine!!
Did you do the darkness meditation on a moonless night and the Nosferatu Revised Ritual?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:02 pm

guys what if i test this spell? i mean i can understand the language of the picture so maybe it will work on me but there i have a question for julie.
julie can you understand arabic ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRoseLover

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:06 pm

WhiteDemon wrote:
guys what if i test this spell? i mean i can understand the language of the picture so maybe it will work on me but there i have a question for julie.

sadly no I can't. why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRoseLover

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:11 pm

burningangel1 wrote:
JulieNoirRose wrote:

Your right, That little ''what if'' was the spell breaker. You must have 100% belivefe and faith in all spells and magick you do.
and if you dont think it is there any more. GOOD. Keep thinking that. You'll just fine!!
Did you do the darkness meditation on a moonless night and the Nosferatu Revised Ritual?
I did the Nosferatu one but not the meditation..I mean I did a meditation about a few monthes ago before I did the nosferatu pact..should I do it and maybe that'll help? I want to make sure that I believe in it 100% because I know I am not scared. I tested my fears and I am sure I am not scared but because I am a hard believer it's har for me to believe something completely until I see it...and evern then I have my doubts. So maybe the meditation will help me take away my doubts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:40 pm

[quote="JulieNoirRose"]
burningangel1 wrote:
JulieNoirRose wrote:

[/quote="] I did the Nosferatu one but not the meditation..I mean I did a meditation about a few monthes ago before I did the nosferatu pact..should I do it and maybe that'll help? I want to make sure that I believe in it 100% because I know I am not scared. I tested my fears and I am sure I am not scared but because I am a hard believer it's har for me to believe something completely until I see it...and evern then I have my doubts. So maybe the meditation will help me take away my doubts?[/quote"]

Definitely do the Dark meditation on the first night of a New Moon, 1-4Am. Face your fears. Destroy them. Then you should fear nothing, And not have any doubts. Though you could just stop doubting and question and just believe with everything you can, Put all your faith into it. If your hard believer than perfect it should be easy for you then. Very Happy
If you did the Revised Ritual and it worked then even better ! You'll be more than ready to go.
Though Admin did say thats just the first part. I'd wait till that second part is out.
While doing the darkness meditation every new moon, As well dark meditations in your room if you wanted. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampireloard

PostSubject: yep   Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:55 am

faith is hard to keep because its always a little what if that naggs you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRoseLover

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:23 am

I was wondering. Do I have to do the dark meditation on a new moon?
I mean right now I have the perfect time to do it, but in a week when it's the new moon it'll be the middle of the school week, so it'll be more troublesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sebastian
Admin

PostSubject: Re:   Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:14 am

JulieNoirRose wrote:
I mean right now I have the perfect time to do it, but in a week when it's the new moon it'll be the middle of the school week, so it'll be more troublesome.

new moon ensure that you have the right atmosphere for the meditation. it is highly recommended that you do it on a new moon night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:05 am

JulieNoirRose wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:

sadly no I can't. why?

because you did this spell and if you understand arabic and it didnt worked so its will not work on me too.but i can understand the language of the picture so i want to do this ritual.i will inform everyone if it worked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRoseLover

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:19 pm

WhiteDemon wrote:
JulieNoirRose wrote:
WhiteDemon wrote:

sadly no I can't. why?

because you did this spell and if you understand arabic and it didnt worked so its will not work on me too.but i can understand the language of the picture so i want to do this ritual.i will inform everyone if it worked
I see, please tell me if it does, I wonder ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackRoseLover

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Sebastian wrote:
JulieNoirRose wrote:

new moon ensure that you have the right atmosphere for the meditation. it is highly recommended that you do it on a new moon night.
Okay I'll try my best. though I'll do it just incase tomorrow night. and after that if I won't be able to make it on the new moon at least I'll know I done it once. i chose my basement as the place because I'm more scared of it than cemeteries...so I don't think it can be any darker there, no matter the moon's shape
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GothicDreams

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Okay do you need the recordings for this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   

Back to top Go down

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next