Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolf2488

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:18 am

Yes, you can draw it. Make sure it's not sloppy though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:36 am

Guys I've been seeing presence of white dim light n dark shadows walking right after I did vampire spell whenever I close my eyes. I just don't know wt's d point of seeing all shadows their conclusion. Plz will u lemme know wt's tat all abt?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:07 pm

Yesterday afternoon I felt d presence of 7/8 shadows around me in them 3 belonged to my family I think they come through astral world to see whether I'm alryt or not! Bt protection for what?from whom? Not a clue I get!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:25 pm

I just came to know tat the spirits or shadows who r coming to meet me through astral World are from my past life n one of them is my soulmate. I think they r coming to take me back! They've been giving me signs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:39 am

Guys it's unbelievable d person(my soulmate) who come through astral world went inside my body n I reacted lyk him n remember my past!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:44 am

I realize tat I can read thoughts of human beings! Last night one of my relative came n wteves she was thinking I read it properly plus I transfered my thoughts into hers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:29 pm

Those who come to meet me through astral world are calling my name it's like they r trying to talk to me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Most effective and easy yet most dangerous   Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:28 am

I just saw visions of my past with my soulmate clearly! Ah good sign after all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkUndead

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu May 05, 2016 1:07 pm

Does the pice of paper have to be clean? As in can you reuse paper that has ur blood on it? Just wondering.. would help alot thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri May 13, 2016 10:05 am

Obviously paper has to be clean.
Just keep in mind while performing the ritual u hv to be careful.
Everything has to be done with full passion n care!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerick120

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun May 15, 2016 6:15 am

hey guys...this is my second account here, the first one was deleted due to inactivity
i have been here for like one and a half year
just wanted to know if this ritual worked for anyone or not,yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancybrew

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu May 26, 2016 2:30 pm

Hello guys,
I seriously don't know for wt reasons u all wanted to become a vamp/witch/any other supernatural power n I seriously don't wanna know. If u r seriously willing to transform urslf thn ur reason for transformation shld be a good one n if u've applied for a ritual thn u shld stick to it n shld hv patience.
N one more thing if u dn't put any efforts thn plz even God can't help u n yh stop waiting for others to transform u coz if u willing thn obvi u hv to work hard n shld hv believe in wteves u r doing!
No offence just a thought sry if I hurt ur sentiments!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue May 31, 2016 2:03 pm

nancybrew wrote:
Hello guys,
I seriously don't know for wt reasons u all wanted to become a vamp/witch/any other supernatural power n I seriously don't wanna know. If u r seriously willing to transform urslf thn ur reason for transformation shld be a good one n if u've applied for a ritual thn u shld stick to it n shld hv patience.
N one more thing if u dn't put any efforts thn plz even God can't help u n yh stop waiting for others to transform u coz if u willing thn obvi u hv to work hard n shld hv believe in wteves u r doing!
No offence just a thought sry if I hurt ur sentiments!

Yes, well I hope, but do not expect people to know what they are doing. Also who cares about others sentiments, do not apologize, only state what you believe and be willing to change for the better, being wrong is only temporary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerick120

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!    Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:33 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigerzahin

PostSubject: May Creator save me   Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:36 am

I am going to do it tonight (00:00+GMT6:00). Whatever will happen is in Creators hand. May Creator save me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukasondris

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:08 pm

tigerzahin wrote:
I am going to do it tonight (00:00+GMT6:00). Whatever will happen is in Creators hand. May Creator save me.

Wish you luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigerzahin

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:56 am

lukasondris wrote:
tigerzahin wrote:

Wish you luck

Thank you. Though nothings happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigerzahin

PostSubject: After a week   Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:51 am

I just don't understand. A week has gone but nothing happened, even I felt nothing strange. As long as I think, I did it correctly. Is there any explaination about it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukasondris

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:20 pm

tigerzahin wrote:
I just don't understand. A week has gone but nothing happened, even I felt nothing strange. As long as I think, I did it correctly. Is there any explaination about it?

The admin that originally posted this is gone and I don't think others here are going to give you a accurate explanation. From browsing this forum I concluded it may have three major causes 1.fear- it is said that one should not fear anything before performing any of the rituals on this website Fear can be eliminated or decreased by performing dark meditation or nosferatu pact revised ritual.
2.The body isn't prepared for the dark forces. The demons may require a certain amount of darkness to be dwelling inside you. This darkness can be increased by performing dark meditation and nosferatu pact revised ritual.
3. These rituals should work for everyone as admin said, but maybe they do require the attendant to have certain amount of "witch" power already.
This is just my opinion and it may be wrong. You can try to private message some of the elder members/admins of this forum, they may be able to give you a better answer with a solution.
You can try do this ritual again in the future or you can do the nosferatu pact ritual which seems to have higher succees rate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tigerzahin

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:58 pm

I live in crowded place why I can't perform Nosferatu pact. And I do not understand what dark meditation is. But I am gonna do nosferatu pact revised tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:42 pm

tigerzahin wrote:
I live in crowded place why I can't perform Nosferatu pact. And I do not understand what dark meditation is. But I am gonna do nosferatu pact revised tonight.

The ''revised'' ritual for the nosferatu is not an alternative method for the nosferatu pact, it is though, an alternative method for dark meditation for people, who are unable to find the right environment for the dark meditation.

The ''most effective and easy yet most dangerous'' ritual seems to be more of a kind of test, to give you a taste of what it'd be like to be a vampire. The most sure way to transform is to do the Nosferatu Pact.

To be clear, that doesn't mean that you can drop everything one day and go do the ritual, expecting it to work. You also need to be somewhat familiar with energy manipulation, how energy works have your chakras open, etc.

I'd recommend first combing through this entire webpage and then going through the webpage: www.joyofsatan.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anjith

PostSubject: confused   Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:53 am

I casted a spell which is an incantation saying this" blood red pale skin moonlight draw me in quench my thirst boarding veins let my body feel no pain"
After saying this 20 times I felt like someone has entered my body I felt like teeth growing mouth opening wide nerves paining. But after this everything is normal I can eat normal foods no extra senses no physical strength nothing supernatural. Later animals like dogs behave indifferent to me. Which is the only sign I get for change I've undergone.So am I a vampire? Or any dark spirit entered me? I'm confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PersistenceIsKey

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:41 am

anjith wrote:
I casted a spell which is an incantation saying this" blood red pale skin moonlight draw me in quench my thirst boarding veins let my body feel no pain"
After saying this 20 times I felt like someone has entered my body I felt like teeth growing mouth opening wide nerves paining. But after this everything is normal I can eat normal foods no extra senses no physical strength nothing supernatural. Later animals like dogs behave indifferent to me. Which is the only sign I get for change I've undergone.So am I a vampire? Or any dark spirit entered me? I'm confused

Becoming a vampire is not as easy as saying a couple words and *wham*, you're one. There is a complete ritual here, ''Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after'' ritual posted by the Admin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
anjith

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:53 am

I'm doing this ritual I took print of image and did as said here. But nothing happens till now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anjith

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:55 am

I think everything works only once..no other ritual till now not affect me including this one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   

Back to top Go down

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next