Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:39 pm

What, really.. It dint work for you??

Have you ever done magick before. Are you doing Power meditations?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:43 pm

When I've preformed the Nosferatu pact, I was never aware of the 'Nosferatu Revised' prep., as it wasn't posted at the time of commencement.

and to answer your question, I have tried numerous times in the past few years to perform both white and black magick via various rituals, and none of them have worked. NOTHING.

I try to 'dark meditate' but I just can't get any fear to materialize, as I quite literally don't fear anything - not spirits/demons, darkness, violence, not even DEATH. I'm not kidding!

I was so desperate one night that I even solely used my ouija board to attempt to get a demonic spirit to possess me, and sadly enough, this didn't even work! And I normally am capable of contacting many spirits with this board.

So really now, why won't even the darkest of rituals work for me?!

If being bitten by a vampyr is my only way out in this case, then please, come and bite me!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
burningangel1

PostSubject: Patience    Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:11 am

Im sure it will work. It has only been 2 days..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:50 am

Blasphemouz wrote:
When I've preformed the Nosferatu pact, I was never aware of the 'Nosferatu Revised' prep., as it wasn't posted at the time of commencement.

and to answer your question, I have tried numerous times in the past few years to perform both white and black magick via various rituals, and none of them have worked. NOTHING.

I try to 'dark meditate' but I just can't get any fear to materialize, as I quite literally don't fear anything - not spirits/demons, darkness, violence, not even DEATH. I'm not kidding!

I was so desperate one night that I even solely used my ouija board to attempt to get a demonic spirit to possess me, and sadly enough, this didn't even work! And I normally am capable of contacting many spirits with this board.

So really now, why won't even the darkest of rituals work for me?!

If being bitten by a vampyr is my only way out in this case, then please, come and bite me!!

your story reminds me of someone from this site whom used to mail me before. he's done lots of dark vampiric rituals, spells or magics and he keep doing them non stop and told me he begin to realizes the changing/signs he got in following two years and told me not to give up easily. some of the signs is he begin to eat less and less food, depends more on blood, physical changes, etc. yeah, two years is such long time for some of us. Sebastian told me before, one of the reason is because our soul is unfamiliar/unprepared to accept the demonic force/energy which resulting long period of time taken to get used to the dark forces before the transformation could occur. probably there are other reasons but that's all I know. so, a person can exceed the time limit given by the rituals but keep it cool and patience, it doesn't mean it don't work but it might took you some time and trust me, you are not alone in this matter. Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Solution   Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:55 am

Ok there will be an explanation and a solution for people who is pretty much prepared but has nothing to work for them not a spell or dark meditation or ritual.
This only for people who think are well prepared not for people just starting for people just starting start with the trainings the will be posted also later on. For newbies please start with the magic section of this website and advance step by step through it the more you feel your prepared and ready for the next section now i know i have long promised you with completing the sections and empty parts of this website and posting more topics but please understand i have been busy recently for some personal issues that kept me from finishing them as well as for the other mentors, but my promise shall be fullfiled and my word will be done starting tonight the website shall be richer with content and we will start completing all the sections as for now i am writing the explanation and solution that shall cover blasphemouz and people with his same situation situation and solve the problem for them.
I appreciate your patience all of you and thank you all for your coperation.
Jake Carlson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wamphry.com
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Admin wrote:
Ok there will be an explanation and a solution for people who is pretty much prepared but has nothing to work for them not a spell or dark meditation or ritual.
This only for people who think are well prepared not for people just starting for people just starting start with the trainings the will be posted also later on. For newbies please start with the magic section of this website and advance step by step through it the more you feel your prepared and ready for the next section now i know i have long promised you with completing the sections and empty parts of this website and posting more topics but please understand i have been busy recently for some personal issues that kept me from finishing them as well as for the other mentors, but my promise shall be fullfiled and my word will be done starting tonight the website shall be richer with content and we will start completing all the sections as for now i am writing the explanation and solution that shall cover blasphemouz and people with his same situation situation and solve the problem for them.
I appreciate your patience all of you and thank you all for your coperation.
Jake Carlson.

we understood and we can wait for them and thanks for considering our problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: How it going   Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Well, Hows day three of the ritual?
Getting any signs yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:43 pm

*sigh* nothing yet. Neutral

I've been having weird dreams lately, but nothing dark, really.

Then again, I always have weird dreams. lol
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: ..?   Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:36 pm

Im starting to think that maybe its something in your aura that keeping you from succeeding any magick rituals and spells..

Do you do participate in power mediation's?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:49 pm

I've never even heard of power mediations. Neutral
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Yeah, Its pretty underground at the moment. Ill give you a website to check out,
Please look over this website, It is lengthy so when ever you have time to kill would be perfect. Deffently look over the ''Meditations'' Page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:12 pm

im 15 and have not done any ritual yet . can i still do this rituals ? i share a room with my brother he is 19 would this affect the ritual or would the demon(s) know witch to turn? i just want to do this one its looks so easy just print and get your blood and shirt then in a corner and wait look really easy but im wondering if i should do it or not because you guys say its very dangouros . if i do this what would the side affects be ?and would you see theses demons or hear ect in the days you are waitng or is lt like the other ritual the nother pact or what ever its called ? where you get wierd dreams ect?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:18 pm

burningangel1 wrote:
Yeah, Its pretty underground at the moment. Ill give you a website to check out,
Please look over this website, It is lengthy so when ever you have time to kill would be perfect. Deffently look over the ''Meditations'' Page.

It's not enough to simply read about it.

I've been reading about these meditations and rituals for years with no successful outcome.

For these types of things, a mentor is needed, plain and simple. And up to date, I've been extremely unlucky in finding one.

I strive to become what I've been dreaming of over the past years, but it's just not working out as anticipated. No
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Hows day four?
Anything yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheWolf

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:47 pm

I did this ritual and was wondering what signs of the change are...like for example, I felt weak, light-headed, and some headaches...any other effects I should be aware of?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Wolf27 wrote:
I did this ritual and was wondering what signs of the change are...like for example, I felt weak, light-headed, and some headaches...any other effects I should be aware of?

wow, I quite envy you for at least showing some signs.

I'm approaching day 6 and have not noticed anything different yet. pale

This, after the Nosferatu Pact, would be the second ritual I've performed with no results......... yet.

Sad
Back to top Go down
TheWolf

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:13 am

May I ask what would happened if the ritual was performed twice?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:20 pm

honestly, can't tell ya. confused
Back to top Go down
TheWolf

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Still have headaches, feeling weak, and light-headed, now nausea is present and a few body aches
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:33 am

Wolf27, nothing would happen as in nothing dangerous... if u failed once without any dangers u can repeat it more than once.

Did any manifestation appear before you?
did u see any entities or any possession or blood mix occur between u and the entities..
have u stopped feeding on food and blood thirsty?

Back to top Go down
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:11 am

Miss Liah wrote:

blood mix occur between u and the entities..

what exactly do u mean by this? Suspect
Back to top Go down
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Charm Moonchild wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:
this might a bit silly question but right after the seven days of the ritual passes successfully, do we still have to left the 'wrapped image' at the same corner spot undisturbed or we can take it and keep it with us whenever we go? well considering if others people might found it aftermath the ritual.

Hi Darkdiela5,

To answer your question with regards to the paper or the wrapped image. After the seven days and you are successful with the ritual (meaning a complete vampire by then), the piece of paper that you used for the ritual must be removed from the corner or your room and place in your personal journal where no one has access but you. Or you can also start your very own book of shadows and put this image there.

Blessed be,

What would you do if it didnt work and you were not a vampire by the end of the Seventh day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Did it work?   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:21 pm

To, Blasphemouz.

Did the Ritual work for you or are you still human?
How do you feel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: so cool   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:23 pm

i just love how there are so many vampire rituals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:27 pm

Torilei Denali wrote:
i just love how there are so many vampire rituals

yes its gonna make more chance to becoming a vampire.i have more information and i will post them soon Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   

Back to top Go down

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next