Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Torilei Denali

PostSubject: cool   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:36 pm

i can't wait to see your posts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:15 am

burningangel1 wrote:
To, Blasphemouz.

Did the Ritual work for you or are you still human?
How do you feel?

Sorry, I didn't notice your question earlier.

It's past the 7th day, and nothing at all has changed for me. No

I must have the worst luck ever!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
vampireloard

PostSubject: meh   Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:16 pm

this spell is nothing to a well trained shadowpath witch however i agree that it is wise to be caucious when dealing with unknown spells charm moonchild is right to post the warning so figure out what your doing before attempting it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampireloard

PostSubject: a member of my coven stole our shadowbook it had the picture in it   Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:24 pm

none of us have gone far enough to try to controll someone can i be controlled since they have the paper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:07 pm

vampireloard wrote:
none of us have gone far enough to try to controll someone can i be controlled since they have the paper

did you means if some other people found it during the ritual? since this is dangerous ritual, any bad possibilities could happens so be careful.

correct me if I were wrong. from Sebastian and Tony saying this book called as The great Sun of Knowledge, which is extremely dangerous yet powerful witchcraft book. does it is the same book called as Shams Al-Ma'aarif Al Kubra, wrote by Al- bunni/bonny?

Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi everyone!

Firstly to vampireloard, I think I would agree with your first comment:

vampireloard wrote:
this spell is nothing to a well trained shadowpath witch however i agree that it is wise to be caucious when dealing with unknown spells charm moonchild is right to post the warning so figure out what your doing before attempting it

It is a good idea to be cautious when it comes to spells and any rituals you might want to do. That is why we try and teach everyone here and make sure they understand that spellcasting is not a game. It is something serious that you have to acknowledge and remember. Thanks for understanding that.

Next up your question regarding the paper:

vampireloard wrote:

If Ella and I are correct I think you are referring to if a person found this paper would they be able to control you? If that is your question then firstly, you won't be controlled by that person who found that paper. Although, the person who did find that paper might be possessed by the entities whom you called during the ritual. This is why we advised that you keep the paper in the part of your room where you are sure that no one will find.

Thank you and Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampireloard

PostSubject: thank you for answering me   Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:56 pm

we are trying to get the book back from him since all of the coven members keep our spell journels in the library of our building
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:00 pm

vampireloard wrote:
we are trying to get the book back from him since all of the coven members keep our spell journels in the library of our building

I am sorry but I don't understand what you are saying. Is this inline with the question Ella and I tried to answer or is this another topic?

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:47 pm

darkdiela5 wrote:
vampireloard wrote:

did you means if some other people found it during the ritual? since this is dangerous ritual, any bad possibilities could happens so be careful.

correct me if I were wrong. from Sebastian and Tony saying this book called as The great Sun of Knowledge, which is extremely dangerous yet powerful witchcraft book. does it is the same book called as Shams Al-Ma'aarif Al Kubra, wrote by Al- bunni/bonny?

Dear Ella,
May i know what is your experience with this book and what do you know about this book "Shams Al-Ma'aarif Al Kubra"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wamphry.com
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Admin wrote:
darkdiela5 wrote:
vampireloard wrote:

Dear Ella,
May i know what is your experience with this book and what do you know about this book "Shams Al-Ma'aarif Al Kubra"?

I am always looking and reading the occult/witchcraft books throughout and in some websites, many people were fussing about this book whom wrote by Al buni. the book is about witchcraft practices associated with the influence of the sun, moon and stars, including the Djinn thing and contains lot of talismans. I was thinking if it is the same as the 'sun of the great knowledge book' since the name so similar if shams al ma'arif were translated into english. but I am sorry, I don't read nor I downloaded it due worrying the unknown consequences that might happens for random people like me to read it.

vampireloard

PostSubject: no    Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:48 pm

see everyone in the coven has a thick letherbound journal which we call the book this contains all of our experiences with magik so far a young member stole multiple journals including mine which is wrapped in my cerimony robes before the seven days were up and i was worried if my blood on the paper could be used simmilar to familiar magik
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampireloard

PostSubject: suggestion   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:53 pm

i suggest that people perform a banashing ritual after the spell is done
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampireloard

PostSubject: sorry   Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:10 pm

my bad on the earlyer post i didn't make it a clear as i should have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blades Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:57 pm

can you print this out and keep it in a binder till the day your ready to do this ritual ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampireloard

PostSubject: yes   Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:25 pm

there is nothing to suggest anywhere in this spell that the paper looses power so while i would not suggest it yes you could
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampireloard

PostSubject: wow   Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:34 pm

the energy at night on the second day is somewhat inconvienient but not unberrable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:13 pm

So for this ritual, Does one have to dark meditate like it says in the Nosferatu Pact or can one just do the preparation ritual and proceed with this ritual.

Are there any steps or needs to this ritual, I know I have to get rid of my fears first.
I doing the Nosferatu ritual Revised tonight. I shall email you three days from now and we can talk about this fear part..

Also. If I do this ritual will I become the same vampire as I would if I did the Nosferatu Pact Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkdiela5

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:41 am

burningangel1 wrote:
So for this ritual, Does one have to dark meditate like it says in the Nosferatu Pact or can one just do the preparation ritual and proceed with this ritual.

Are there any steps or needs to this ritual, I know I have to get rid of my fears first.
I doing the Nosferatu ritual Revised tonight. I shall email you three days from now and we can talk about this fear part..

Also. If I do this ritual will I become the same vampire as I would if I did the Nosferatu Pact Question

it's true, cast out all fear and be prepared is a must for everybody whom wish to do the ritual and others too, and whichever ways or methods as long you think it can help get rid your fear, you can do it. so, yeah you can do the dark meditation or the preparation ritual to cast out your fear before proceeding this ritual. I think you won't be other type of vampire apart being the Nosferatu vampire if succeed.

vampireloard

PostSubject: interesting   Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:08 am

hmm iv heard some mention of dark meditation in small talk could the ritual be why i havent been able to medditate properly for the past 6 days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blasphemous

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:45 am

burningangel1 wrote:
Do it, definitely.

Regardless of which ritual you are about to commence with, the dark meditation is a preparation tool for your soul, to assure a better outcome.

This could very well the reason it hasn't worked for me, since I haven't dark meditated before initially doing it. I did this about 2-3 weeks after commencing with the Nosferatu pact, and thought that perhaps the dark energies were still within/around me, but I guess not. No

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before..."
― Edgar Allan Poe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theync.com
Whitedemon

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 am

recently i put a spell in spirit summoning section,with that spell you can summon spirits.they can help you to perform the ritual better specially dark magic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vampireloard

PostSubject: ok   Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:32 pm

interesting theroey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burningangel1

PostSubject: Question about Venom   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:41 pm

So when I do this ritual, When would I get injected with the ''venom''?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
immortal vampire

PostSubject: hybrid difference   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:45 pm

7 days i believe then you become infected or turned if not do over or wait for possible late results
Back to top Go down
View user profile
immortal vampire

PostSubject: hybrid difference   Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:45 pm

7 days i believe then you become infected or turned if not do over or wait for possible late results
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: most effective and easy yet most dangerous!   

Back to top Go down

most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next