Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Yesterday at 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

Dear Members Please Take The Time To Read This Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charm Moonchild

PostDear Members Please Take The Time To Read This Announcement

Dear Members,

Greetings to everyone one! I have noticed that the members have grown since I’ve been away and we the Administrators (Lia, Seb and I) would like to welcome you to the site. I know that it has been quite some time since we have collaborated with some of the new members and the queries placed in the site. Thankfully we have able Moderators (Ella, Sepehr and Ben) who are there to share their knowledge with the new people in forum. And we want to say thank you to our 3 moderators for doing a good job and for keeping the forums alive. Our absence surely hasn’t gone unnoticed and I would just like to take the time to let every member know we are still here. Sebastian currently has tons of studying to do and other tasks at hand. Lia is at the moment occupied with some things (of what nature, I hope you will indulge me by keeping it private) and I am currently doing an awful lot of research. There is no excuse and I know that some may have the idea that we are constantly glued to the front of the screen of our computers but sadly we cannot do so. Please do understand this as we have also other things at hand and I am sure that many of you also, no matter how you want to be constantly on this site often try to squeeze in the time to do so.

In light of these events, I know there are some queries that only Jake (our Admin) can fully shed light to. He is currently on a hiatus and we expect that he will be back soon. We would like to ask for your patience and we will surely relate all the questions you may have as soon as he is back. We know waiting can be a difficult task for some or in a lot of cases most people but then I urge you all to use this time to truly grasp the path you have at hand. Each one of you may think that THIS IS IT, that this is the path that you have so longed for. I cannot question your decisions after all we all have different Personal Legends and to tamper with another’s can be a grave misconduct. So then I urge you all to look inside you, reading, research and journeying to this path can do so much. The next part of the journey is within you. To fully discover WHO YOU ARE. To listen to the voice of your heart which have grown softer and softer because it doesn’t want you to suffer. Answers will come from within and the world around you can only do so much.

Once again we greatly appreciate your patience, your genuine dedication and your fire to go through the path unknown. Use this time to fully understand the forum, the posts, the articles and the answers given by Administrators and Moderators alike. You may have sent messages privately but then some of the questions you ask privately have been answered in the forum. I urge you all once again to fully understand it. Words can sometimes be taken for granted and you may think you know it all but does your heart understand it fully? Did your heart resonate with it? There are a thousand and one question that could not fit in one lifetime but just remember this: A person can know the secrets to the Universe just by understanding a grain of sand.

I bid you all a good day and as always

Blessed Be

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile