Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

» Questions and Requests
Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:48 am by Obezeal

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am by DarrenSanguine

» Another animal ?
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am by AzazelStrix

» Can vampires eat meat?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:26 pm by darkdiela5

» A way to increase chance of vampire abilities?
Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am by AzazelStrix

» Ritual of Mobloch.Making the pact&Merging with his servitor.
Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:55 pm by DarrenSanguine

» most effective and easy yet most dangerous!
Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:43 am by DarrenSanguine

» Question about a spell
Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am by lukasondris

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

any one know a body swap spell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
americanwolf

Postany one know a body swap spell

looking threw some of the spells posted i was wondering how come there was no body swap spells do they even exist
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» A dream that could spell out my future
» Out of body during surgery?
» Body Language
» full body scan
» My dad wanting me to dispose of a body.
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

any one know a body swap spell :: Comments

Re: any one know a body swap spell
Post on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:30 pm  Nightshade
The fact that there isn't any body swamping spells is the fact that the only way to achieve such a thing is if one astral projects themselves into the astral plane and there for traveling to so said person and forcing your way into their body, or you can sever the cord that connects your spirit to your body and there for willing your body to basically die, and going off to posse someone.

Possessing some one is harder then one would imagine, the best bet is to find a child(new born children are the best bet) with a weak will, or you can find a teenager whom wishes to die(suicide) and take over. Possessing someone can end up either benefiting the person whom is taking over or kill the person whom is being possessed.

That is why so many demons' whom posses people kill their victims in the process, very few actually survive a possession. If I was you don't do it, you can make your life better by not doing a body swap. Its quite hard to achieve such a thing, and If you do achieve such a thing, you'll be considered a walk-in on from there.

I hope I have helped with this and answered your question

Blessed Be.
Post on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:52 pm  wolfman90
always wanted to kno bout this kind of thing
Post on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:39 am  theChange
Nightshade wrote:
The fact that there isn't any body swamping spells is the fact that the only way to achieve such a thing is if one astral projects themselves into the astral plane and there for traveling to so said person and forcing your way into their body, or you can sever the cord that connects your spirit to your body and there for willing your body to basically die, and going off to posse someone.

Possessing some one is harder then one would imagine, the best bet is to find a child(new born children are the best bet) with a weak will, or you can find a teenager whom wishes to die(suicide) and take over. Possessing someone can end up either benefiting the person whom is taking over or kill the person whom is being possessed.

That is why so many demons' whom posses people kill their victims in the process, very few actually survive a possession. If I was you don't do it, you can make your life better by not doing a body swap. Its quite hard to achieve such a thing, and If you do achieve such a thing, you'll be considered a walk-in on from there.

I hope I have helped with this and answered your question

Blessed Be.
I might try astraly projecting my self into them but would i have full control over them.
I don't think you will have full control on them until they die. if you kill them their body is yours, and then you can surely control it as you wish because there will be no one to stop you. But I think that since you are clearly not a demon, doing something like that would probably make you of some sort..like a split personality? you will be able to control them when they are weak in mind but if they gather power you will probably get pushed a side. Though are oyu sure you are willing to kill your own body for such a thing? I think this kind of thing could be done only when you lost all hope in your own life and just want to live another life...like wishing to die but not really wanting to so just change your own life. if that is your wish I suggest you to try and do it because you got nothing really to lose if you are wishing to die anyway...
and if it works you can perhaps let us know, that sounds very interesting
Post on Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:16 pm  Nightshade
If you have given up on hoping for a better life then do so. But I caution you to practice before actually trying to take over someones body and if you do so combine with that person's spirit you wont have control only on those moments of high insurcurity of when the emotions range out of control also, and that person will inherit your memories also the person from there after will have very unstable emotions.

Remember there is a chance you'll never ever be the same after you do this.

any one know a body swap spell

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: General Talk-
Jump to: