Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Yesterday at 4:52 pm by Sebastian

» Transformation spell ?
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am by AzazelStrix

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:27 am by 6Earz

» Does anyone knows any spell that can change height or help growing
Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 am by 6Earz

» dark-spells/weightloss spells/instant?
Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:45 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Curse I can use on someone?
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:36 am by darkdiela5

» Love/Obsession Spells That Work Quickly?
Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:46 am by AzazelStrix

» The Cursed Egg spell
Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am by darkdiela5

» Vampire ritual
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:59 am by darkdiela5

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

werewolf ritual effects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wolfman90

Postwerewolf ritual effects

Does any one the effects of the werewolf ritual physical effect mental effects your fitness and diet things like that
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» A werewolf
» Cafergot Side Effects?
» Soaring Birds Full Moon Ritual Guide
» The effects of being pulled out of a dream?
» Long term effects of small stomach
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

werewolf ritual effects :: Comments

Re: werewolf ritual effects
Post on Tue May 26, 2015 1:49 pm  Wolfy le stray
Fist of all I must say that (I have not done the werewolf ritual)

but as far as I understand.......

The Main Side Effects or at least Some of the Side Effects are as follows

-(Anger issue)
Meaning........ One is quick to respond to irritating things hastily with a less than pleasant aditude, and is prone to have a short fuse or become enraged very easily.

-(Hunger issue)
Meaning........ One is somewhat more controlled by their apatite, by this I mean that they have an increased sense of hunger and as such they are susceptible to getting cravings for meat that are much stronger than normal.  Also the growl of an empty stomach is very much intensified and can be upsetting and agitating.

-(Social issue)
Meaning........ One can end up being more closed off to others and may appear to be secretive,  this is mainly because of the fact that some people who find out what they are wouldn't be very understanding or most likely be very harsh and judgmental of the individual. There are also many who would try to harm or even kill the individual just for being a werewolf, like werewolf hunters. And then again there are some who are entirely fine with it, but there are also those who would follow or stalk one for being a werewolf and try to get one to make them a werewolf and would be likely to ask you a lot of stupid and pointless questions about being a werewolf that you might not know the answer to.

-(Predatory issue)
Meaning........ What is meant by this is that sometimes one might see a squirrel or small animal and feel an instinctual urge to chase it or run it down and eat it like an animal and if someone else saw one do this they might not be very pleasant or understanding about it to say the least.

-(Moon Cycle issue)
Meaning........ One is somewhat more affected by the moon, during the full moon or the new moon it could have an intensifying effect on their instincts including their sex drive and could also make them extremely territorial at times.

werewolf ritual effects

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wamphry Shadows :: Q & A About Werewolves-
Jump to: