Wamphry Shadows

Study area all needed to learn about vampires, occult and the dark arts.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  The CovenThe Coven  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dear members and visitors of this website kindly state the reason you are visiting our website in a section called "The reason" "Or Click here" And tell us what are you here to learn or know about or what kind of help do you need- learn magic/become a vampire/ learn astral travel/ or just for knowledge or any other reason to make it clear for us on what kind of help do you need so we can help you.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Where do I get a lycanthropus flower?
Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:37 pm by DarrenSanguine

» An Estimation of Feeding
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 am by AzazelStrix

» Sumatran Invincible ritual
Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:01 pm by AzazelStrix

» interview with a vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:32 am by Admin

» Do vampires find peace ?
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am by Admin

» Dream of vampire
Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:26 am by Sadhna Sharma*

» Nosferatu Pact as it is, with detailed explanation after
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:23 pm by AzazelStrix

» Questions and Requests
Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:42 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

» FOR ADULTS ONLY --Lilith Invoking Ritual-- FOR ADULTS ONLY
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:45 pm by Sadhna Sharma*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
Whitedemon

Blasphemous

darkdiela5

Nightshade

Charm Moonchild

Sebastian

burningangel1

vampireloard

Torilei Denali

immortal vampire

Share | 

vampire's shadow - secret O.T.O's ritual

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tonyDS

PostSubject: vampire's shadow - secret O.T.O's ritual   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:46 am

A powerful Vampire Ritual

Aleister Crowley soon recognized the power behind the blood and the vampire archetype, both in its form as evolutionary antievolutiva (Black Brothers). Their findings magical, especially the Book of the Law, influenced countless magical orders, especially the OTO, OTO, which studies Arcane knowledge in its various forms, including in the Vampirism.

Starting Ritual - Shadow of the Vampire +

The magician will spend a few days walking in a cemetery, preferably meditating, going into more subtle levels of mind in itself necropolis. Slowly, he goes into the spirit of the place, feeling death, the bodies putrefados, the specters of the dead, sometimes their pain, anguish and joys of when they were alive. This infernal buzzing it should become an observer, nor be a member of this feast, not an antagonist. Listening to black voice that comes from your heart, the shadow, your guardian devil - he will be the master of this operation. This fellowship infernal can open the doors of the threshold between life and death. It should be a review, or an advice: this is a stage of the journey, many may want to make their home here, which could be a mistake. Obsession, madness and death may be arising from misuse of these energies; fixing them too much is harmful. The magician should always test any being present. The shape is your common sense, tradition recommends the matches of the cabal, prioritizing above all in physical reality. The magical experiences truer always were accompanied by physical manifestations, the most varied, which Jung called synchronicity. His magical operation should cause subtle changes, but palpable, sounds, people having dreams about what you did, objects or symbols which arise or are destroyed, finally, an infinite range. Again common sense is the key, because rain is normal, but ten minutes after you make a sigil for rain (on a sunny day), is something different. This was done by Austin Osman Spare, and witnesses. Returning to the preparations for the ritual, this contact with the shadow can be more or less effective, but one thing is certain: as the sun is in heaven, he will be present at your operation. Magic is science and art, and every magician will have a unique result.

The contact of Shadow of the Vampire occurring or not, the invocation can be made below:

The Invocation

O be immemorial, inhabiting the depths of my being, black spectrum, light shadow, reflection of my Angel.

Front and back of the universe, angel guarding the sacred.

I invoke.

The magician feels every word and the influx of power called. Then the magician utter:

Zazaz, Zazaz, Nasatanada Zazaz.

Right now, he imagines a gantry opening. After few minutes, pronounced:

C siatris insi cnila, cnila, cnila, odo cicle qaa.

After the indictment, he walks up to the north and strongly imagines the god Seth, and breathes with the entrance of breath God penetrates. He imagines himself to be the god Seth. Then turns to the south and says:

I invoke thee, thou eternal night, love and horror,

The neck cozy and the bed of death.

Milk and poison

The fire, earth, air and water,

The everything and nothing.

Invoke Thee with the blood that is in my veins

with the life you gave me, with death that awaits me and the eternal flame of my being ...

From the south comes a goddess, reminiscent Kali, Lilith is the name of the goddess Babalon.

The vision is of a beautiful and sexy, but powerful and sacred aspect of inspiring fear and respect.

She remains immobile in the south.

He walks to the center and the air strikes with force saying:

the moribund is now dead, from his body a new universe is made.

He fills a deep breath and release the god Seth is gone, and with him the goddess. After that emptiness, emptiness must be felt the most. In this vacuum will sprout a new consciousness.

Warning: Practices such as this and the Mass of the Phoenix require the practitioner to master the rudiments of magic, ritual expulsion, consecration and creating the magic circle, taking the forms of gods and other techniques. If this initial work has not been initiated, we do not recommend Ritual above, which does not prevent anyone from doing so, but do so at your own risk.

WARNING:A PSYCHOSIS MAY be triggered.

i can´t be sure that this ritual is really from OTO but the structure of the ritual is very similar to the OTO's rituals and some metaphors like the moribund is from the secret vocabulary of the OTO members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tonyDS

PostSubject: mass of phoenix   Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:53 am

i can post too the "mass of phoenix" that can be find in the "the book of lies" from aleyster crowley in the chapter 44.
with the mass i will post too the meaning of the "appropriate signal"

if you guys resquest me for the mass i will post it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: thank you   Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Thank you so much for this post it was really useful .. and everything said in it is genuine and 100% true...
I was going to post it myself among the topics im preparing combined with other rituals too... but you saved me some time so thank you.
As for people mentioning posting stuff please dont wait for replies or requests post them for nothing in return as we when we guide you we expect nothing in return post them out of your own will and desire.. and Just know this when you share info with others, others shate theirs with you...
i appreciate your posts and if you could post the other ritual you mentioned and i will upload recordings to these rituals also recorded by Aleister Crowley himself and further detailed instruction about these rituals.
appreciating your work and effort
Jake Carlson
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wamphry.com
tonyDS

PostSubject: mass of phoenix    Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:13 pm

i will post the mass in a while , and i will be grate if you can post the recordings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tonyDS

PostSubject: the rituals   Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:17 pm

this ritual is from my personal collection that i get from the demons that i summon using the goetia method, im quite sure that it is from oto but orobas dont give me more information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charm Moonchild

PostSubject: Thanks   Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Tony2212,

Thank you so much for your posts. They are very informative and I can see that you are well versed when it comes to Aleister Crowley's works, OTO and others. I myself do have a personal collection also of powerful seals that I need to discuss first with Jake to make sure that it would be safe to post them here. I do hope yo stick around, you can really contribute to a lot of people who are in search for a higher purpose in this site.

Thanks again and Blessed Be,

"Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness.”
― Allen Ginsberg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicholas189

PostSubject: Re: vampire's shadow - secret O.T.O's ritual   Sun May 12, 2013 7:14 am

I just chant it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicholas189

PostSubject: Re: vampire's shadow - secret O.T.O's ritual   Mon May 13, 2013 11:23 am

so how long does take to become a vampire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tonyDS

PostSubject: im not sure   Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:42 am

nicholas189 wrote:
so how long does take to become a vampire

im not sure, it depends from people to people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nightshade

PostSubject: Re: vampire's shadow - secret O.T.O's ritual   Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:35 pm

It also depends on how much darkness is already inside of you. More darkness less time it is for the conversion time
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gothicsilence.deviantart.com
tonyDS

PostSubject: CHAOS   Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:54 am

i feel in the need to warn everybody that this is not a black magic ritual or anything that has to do with demons, this is CHAOS. Chaos or magic of chaos is a magic system that believe's in the power that resides within each human being, the chaoist believes that everything you think, or everything that was ever thought is somehow true but resides in another dimension, and can be brought to ours.

it's extremely complex, but worths the months of studies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: vampire's shadow - secret O.T.O's ritual   Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:48 am

Where is this 'rite' from? I find no mention of vampirism from Crowley's writings, and assume the attachment of his name to this obviously modern influenced rite was a mere PR stunt, so to speak.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vampire's shadow - secret O.T.O's ritual   

Back to top Go down

vampire's shadow - secret O.T.O's ritual
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1